Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Recently bought a pair of these. Highly recommend for outdoor pursuits or mainly just lounging around the house. Comfy as fuck. Tempted to get a matching top. 

https://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/products/the-north-face-1990-staff-fleece-sweatpants-blue-wing-teal-vintage-white?glCountry=GB&gclid=CjwKCAjwgabeBRBuEiwACD4R5uugKbNW76oZTAWoJGmvnGuaJC8nFVFHGzmp6-1Pqf_bBNP_usaJmhoCIEcQAvD_BwE

lounging about in a classic retro trackie is becoming more appealing as the day goes on. 

The wind blows hard as the snow pummels down, but inside.... The soft sensual delights of the polartect fleece against your bare thigh, the warm glow of the stove, a glass of fine coffee porter in your hand, a netflix steam on your 4k telly and a young lady of Asian descent suckling on your member like a orphaned lamb on a warm bottle of milk. 

It's a wonderful life Hanz, all yours for only seventy five British pounds. 

The fuck is this supposed to be?

Hey, kids! Do YOU want to look like a friendless spaz who only eats warm egg and mayo sandwiches? Do YOU have a dog purely for the purposes of having sex with it? And do YOU like to rub your cock two-handed through cheaply made trackie pants that don't even reach your ankles?

Well, Boy howdy do we have a treat for YOU!

DSC_0215_e24ba9a1-defb-422b-a158-ee1fb5d

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Hey, kids! Do YOU want to look like a friendless spaz who only eats warm egg and mayo sandwiches? Do YOU have a dog purely for the purposes of having sex with it? And do YOU like to rub your cock two-handed through cheaply made trackie pants that don't even reach your ankles?

Haha

Was in Asda (that's Walmart to you Ke1t) and I'm sure there were a couple of beauts wearing a getup like this.

Rather than the two handed cock rub though these beauts were probably stuffing thievery doon their kecks.

Some sights.

Standard Celtic fan lounge wear that.

Haha

Was in Asda (that's Walmart to you Ke1t) and I'm sure there were a couple of beauts wearing a getup like this.

Rather than the two handed cock rub though these beauts were probably stuffing thievery doon their kecks.

Some sights.

Oh ffs... I won't even drive past the outside of a Walmart any more, let alone go into one. 

The shapes than come stoatin oot the place. Morbidly obese rural types that have come to the big city for one of their birthdays,  and hood rats who, as you say, are more interested in the thieving than in making purchases. Driving past one at the mall is like playing Dodge the Mobility Scooter and Don't Make Eye Contact with the Mutants. 

You will literally sit in your car for ten minutes at the crossing outside a Walmart as they try to figure out how to use a pedestrian crossing, or attempt to wrangle their 15 kids through the parking lot without losing any of them under the wheels of other Walmart customers' cars.

Unfortunately the GameStop my kid goes to is right next to a Walmart, so I'm forced to either take the long way around and turn against traffic on a 6 lane road, or bite the bullet and face the gauntlet of the dumbest motherfuckers America has to offer.

Appreciate the info on ASDA though... will avoid.

:thumbup1:

ANOTHER car seat

270 quid to fit into the iso base, just months after spending similar on this one

Kids are expensive

Should man up and try two imho

How is fatherhood treating you in general @@Millertime?  I expected a few more anecdotes and funny tales from yourself.... but not much has materialised?

I've been shat on, spewed on and pissed on, but fatherhood on the other hand is great......