Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

If the Huns sign Arfield, Jack will most likely be looking for a club.

BHH.

(tin hat on) I'd take the hun cunt back here tomorrow. Massive upgrade on the utter fucking garbage we've be subjected to this season. Chidi O'Conner & Ball fucking brutal each one of them.

Great...Jack comes back, makes us look like even bigger cunts than he did when he left and we have another few years of threads which go:

- Fucking Jack, he's fucking useless

- No...he's ace, you don't understand football

- Look the cunt is shite, and he's a hun and can only pass sideways or back

- FFS he's "recycling possession", you don't understand football.

- Look the cunt is practically sucking Scott Brown's cock, and Brown looks like he's enjoying it.

- Oh...well let's hope they are using protection.

- It's ok, Brown gets that from the referee every game.

Arfield is a good player. I remember hoping we'd sign him from Falkirk... but, like a few others, at the time of his departure, his stock had risen too high.

Thought he could do better than the Huns... West Ham had a bid rejected for him in January.

Have to disagree.

The opinion of Burnley fans on twitter seems to be "works really hard, would only work in Dyche's system. Good servant".

Doesn't sound like they are too sad he is leaving.

(tin hat on) I'd take the hun cunt back here tomorrow. Massive upgrade on the utter fucking garbage we've be subjected to this season. Chidi O'Conner & Ball fucking brutal each one of them.

Bridges are burnt no danger that rat c*nt will ever play for us again.

He's shite anyhow

He cut his ties with us. Fuck him.

(and for what it's worth i rate him highly as a footballer)