Britian

Bluto10

Most of Scotland - Most of the West Coast, Inner and Outer Hebrides (special mention to luskentyre and Hushinish beaches) Glen Coe, Aviemore, Royal Deeside, Glen Clova, Linn o Dee fucking hell too many amazing places to mention in Scotland. Regardless of the weather these places are awesome.

Was well impressed with Devon and Cornwall as well, amazing little villages and equally stunning beaches.

Teuchter marquee in Wick tonight, at the County show.

Always a guaranteed tear up at it, the one and only night out of the year for local farming peasantry.

In the good ol days these events would have been proceeded with a right good organised brawl between the young men from each village, After which you would start drinking and dancing once the adrenalines gone and scores have been settled, Nowadays with our pussified (snowflakes) you arent allowed such things hence all the ridicules fighting every year.

I am too sophisticated to attend that nonsense, and dinna need a 'trap'.

Hope it rains on the bastards.

Did you see Caithness got their arses handed to them by Orkney last Saturday at the football tup min? :trophy:

Academy are across next Saturday for the same treatment :trophy:

Did you see Caithness got their arses handed to them by Orkney last Saturday at the football tup min? :trophy:

Academy are across next Saturday for the same treatment :trophy:

Was that not a veterans game or something?

I am afraid Orkney is lacking in the football department. The scorries will thump them as per.

My loon was over recently for a youth tournament, and finished third, behind Caley and Ross County but ahead of all your Orkney and Shetland dross.

Was that not a veterans game or something?

I am afraid Orkney is lacking in the football department. The scorries will thump them as per.

My loon was over recently for a youth tournament, and finished third, behind Caley and Ross County but ahead of all your Orkney and Shetland dross.

No, that was OAFA select vs the Caithness equivalent.

The Scorries scraped by Orkney on penalties last year, we'll take them on home soil.

Ach the Caithness team for that wouldna be up to much.

The scorries will dispatch Orkney, have they ever beaten Academy?

Only two players from Orkney have ever been good enough for the scorries which says it all about footballing talent on the island.

^ poor lad fae Torphins got a right doing fae the Donside lads, I heard.

Not what I heard (not that you heard anything you lying fuck).

Guy was taking the game to Alford youth along with the youngster from Westhill, Donside's bravest ran.

Only one on that list who 'misbehaved' from Donside was a junkie. Typical.

Roll on Aboyne when hopefully the scenes from a couple years when a Donsider got stabbed is not; I repeat for clarifications; is not repeated.

Airports, ports and any other place you can get the fuck away from the place

While Britain ain't the best place to live, its certainly not the worst by any stretch of the imagination.

Suppose it all depends on what you are basing your argument on, however from my own personal experiences of travelling Britain is up there with one of the best places to live.

It was always entertaining to see the deesiders get a doing off the burrs at echt when they were in charge of the bouncing.

Echt. Banchory. Aboyne, new deer. Tarland and the main event rhynie I used to frequent them all.

Echt has the problem of being between downside and deeside.

It wants the ancestoral quiff. Corduroy trousers and brogues of deesiders.

But in reality isn't.

A man of the don is worth two of the dee

I was speaking to someone on duty at echt last week was apparently toonsers were out taking a licking.

It was always entertaining to see the deesiders get a doing off the burrs at echt when they were in charge of the bouncing.

Echt. Banchory. Aboyne, new deer. Tarland and the main event rhynie I used to frequent them all.

Echt has the problem of being between downside and deeside.

It wants the ancestoral quiff. Corduroy trousers and brogues of deesiders.

But in reality isn't.

A man of the don is worth two of the dee

I was speaking to someone on duty at echt last week was apparently toonsers were out taking a licking.

This really is a formidable fighting force: The donsiders

Once they've put the Tarquins and Joshes of the world in their place, they then kick the fuck out of the best Aberdeen can muster up.

Has the Home Secretary been made aware of this untapped resource?

Why waste money on training up and mobilising the SAS when all he has to do is give a bunch of in-bred tattie pickers a carry-out and a bus and they could go and sort things out?

Remarkable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1