Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Drugs

After brexit, with chaos at the borders, we're going to become a narco state. Everyone will be looking to cheer themselves up and we might get some decent angry pissed off music, like when Maggie got her hands on oil and decided it was cheaper to put everyone on the rock n roll, than pay them.

It’s happening already, just listen to gnt by pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs. Proper biffed up tune

Lost in Amsterdam whilst tripping oot yer nut isn’t fun either - a mate I was with freaked out and ran away, not to be seen for days

That was during Dons pre-season a few year (possibly a decade) back

Did one of your number carry out a pitch invasion during that tour?

I did a supporters bus for a few years during Ebbs’s years. Was complete and utter carnage, Had to pack it in for fear of jail. No joke to say that there were three arrests for unrelated incidents at Dunfermline and Livingstone within two weeks.

Clearly I was not giving a fuck what anyone was doing, get on the bus on time there and back and in between I do not give a fuck what sort of antics you are up to but the police threatened to hold me responsible for shit that was completely out of my control and fuck all.