Aberdeen V Kf Shkendija (0 - 0) (Agg 1 - 1)

Yaaaaas!

I was in Houston last summer towards the end of July/beginning of August. Downtown (in the inner circle) there is a bar called the Balcony. Its a nice sports bar and you could ask them if they are showing the game.

I had to watch the bbc live text for the european games last season from my pool.

I was in Houston last summer towards the end of July/beginning of August. Downtown (in the inner circle) there is a bar called the Balcony. Its a nice sports bar and you could ask them if they are showing the game.

I had to watch the bbc live text for the european games last season from my pool.

Thanks bud. I will drop them an email.

Thanks for letting us know you have a pool, really enhanced my enjoyment of that post.

Somebody on here has a house with a pool on the other side of the world but I cannot be arsed searching for who it is.

@ this sounds like something you'd enjoy doing. Post the result and I will enjoy the post I promise.

My Dad does. Be prepared for loads of photos from it over the next couple of weeks.

This post was in a rant about the social status of people with tattoos, why I know and remember that I don't know.

If I'm not mistaken It might have also had the " I pay more tax than you get paid" bombshell. That part could be bullshit but something is ticking in my head making me think such.

That's the one.