Aberdeen V Fola Esch (3 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

Unfortunately for Cammy Smith he's playing in a side that is too strong to allow for much youth development. A few years ago under the likes of Jimmy Calderwood and certainly under Mark McGhee he would have had a greater chance of featuring for us however we are currently beyond that level. I feel for the lad as he has the potential to be a decent SPL player but not with Aberdeen. I suspect we'll see him shipped out on loan and inevitably released in the future. He'll end up at the likes of St Johnstone or Ross County. Good luck to him irrespective of where he ends up. I hope he comes back from his loan period and shows us all why he is a star.

From the sound of things, DM is trying to attract players from England however they are not back until the start of July which means we may have to wait until then. I don't think we will rush into anything for the sake of getting a player in before the first round of the Europa league. We've already signed 5 players!

• Upvote 1

Ticket update

==========

Quite a lot not released yet ( the whole of the RDU, and the uncovered SS away end) - Also would guess the Season tickets seats have not been released either

but

Merkland 1167

SS 2661

RDL 134

RDU 751

Main 231

Total Available 4944 Estimated Crowd around 13000

Guest RosemountRed

Ticket update

==========

Quite a lot not released yet ( the whole of the RDU, and the uncovered SS away end) - Also would guess the Season tickets seats have not been released either

but

Merkland 1167

SS 2661

RDL 134

RDU 751

Main 231

Can't see it being that high to be honest.

Ticket update

==========

but

Merkland 1167

SS 2661

RDL 134

RDU 751

Main 231

I bought 5 tickets for the RDU yesterday (not my usual im a south stand guy)

So they must be released

I bought 5 tickets for the RDU yesterday (not my usual im a south stand guy)

So they must be released

They've made a big thing on the website of saying they'll only open RDU if demand dictates it. Maybe ticket sales are going better than we thought?

In fairness, for the past two seasons in QR1 we've had over 15,000 in 2014 and over 14,000 last year. No reason why we won't see similar numbers again on Thursday. Don't think Euro 2016 will have an impact as the game competing with it is only Poland v Portugal.

Said before I'd be tempted to use him on Thursday and THEN give him a fortnight off.

2nd leg - would hope is a formality

Round 2 leg 1 - Storey is available and any other signings over the next three weeks

Mcginn not back from international duty until Tuesday at the earliest. I would say chance of appearing in 1st game nearly zero chance of appearing in 2nd game, depends on result of 1st game

Mcginn not back from international duty until Tuesday at the earliest. I would say chance of appearing in 1st game nearly zero chance of appearing in 2nd game, depends on result of 1st game

McInnes' post match interview on RedTV suggested that he'll be in at Pittodrie on Tuesday. I suspect we might see him feature in the first round.

I don't see why McGinn won't be starting on Thursday night. He'll be the most match-fit player in the entire squad and probably still buzzing after his goal against Ukraine. Imagine his 'rest' will largely be dictated by how the tie looks come full time on Thursday.

Guest RosemountRed

I don't see why McGinn won't be starting on Thursday night. He'll be the most match-fit player in the entire squad and probably still buzzing after his goal against Ukraine. Imagine his 'rest' will largely be dictated by how the tie looks come full time on Thursday.

He was also used only as a sub so won't be that tired, surely?

Ticket Update (post ST release)

Merk 1530

SS 3285

RDL 698

RDU 433

Main 769

Not released

SS 780

RDU 2448

Total Avail Tickets 9970

Predicted attendance 10500-11500

Apparently we've sold just under 10,000 tickets, so predicted attendance would seem about right. Maybe even edge over 12,000 which I think would be a decent crowd.

Apparently we've sold just under 10,000 tickets, so predicted attendance would seem about right. Maybe even edge over 12,000 which I think would be a decent crowd.

Last season was 14k, 16k then 20k for the three home ties, not sure if we'll get up to 14k for Thursday, maybe a little over 12k though?