Guest the shepherd

Our performance on Thursday was on a par with any of the shite that was served up by Mark McGhee, that's how bad it was. Apart from Ryan Jack and Jayden Stockley the rest were horrendous. However the majority of these players got us into Europe this season therefore we will forgive one howler of a performance and they can ensure we continue to remain in the competition. Get the central defence sorted out Derek min!

I've not read any of this thread.

Might get roond to ìt.

Might nae.

What I can categorically state though is that in 40 years of following the Dons that is the most gutless and imept performance I have ever witnesed.

McInnes you need to wise up

You absolute fucking balloon.

Melodramatic hungover paranoid horseshit.

I could name several worser ones;

One that springs to immediate mind - Queen of the South

• Downvote 1

Our performance on Thursday was on a par with any of the shite that was served up by Mark McGhee, that's how bad it was. Apart from Ryan Jack and Jayden Stockley the rest were horrendous. However the majority of these players got us into Europe this season therefore we will forgive one howler of a performance and they can ensure we continue to remain in the competition. Get the central defence sorted out Derek min!

:hysterical::wtf: Are you talking about.

Jack had ONE little decent bit of play the WHOLE game. The rest was fkn shite. Utter shite. He either avoided positions to receive the ball completely (basically hid) or when he hadn't managed to hide well enough & someone slipped a pass to him (once he'd gotten over the frustration) he hit a quick pass to the closest player available, whether they were in a good position to receive the ball or not.

I don't think he even won a single ball himself.

Stockley was relatively ok. Put himself about a bit in the first half but service to him was shite. Not going to say he was shite but he didn't really do much to be worthy of praise.

None of the team get pass marks for that game. It was a collective fk up & I would easily have Taylor & Jack down as two of the worst performers.

I've not read any of this thread.

Might get roond to ìt.

Might nae.

What I can categorically state though is that in 40 years of following the Dons that is the most gutless and imept performance I have ever witnesed.

McInnes you need to wise up

You absolute fucking balloon.

Were you in a coma during April of 2008?

:hysterical::wtf: Are you talking about.

Jack had ONE little decent bit of play the WHOLE game. The rest was fkn shite. Utter shite. He either avoided positions to receive the ball completely (basically hid) or when he hadn't managed to hide well enough & someone slipped a pass to him (once he'd gotten over the frustration) he hit a quick pass to the closest player available, whether they were in a good position to receive the ball or not.

I don't think he even won a single ball himself.

Stockley was relatively ok. Put himself about a bit in the first half but service to him was shite. Not going to say he was shite but he didn't really do much to be worthy of praise.

None of the team get pass marks for that game. It was a collective fk up & I would easily have Taylor & Jack down as two of the worst performers.

You don't like Ryan Jack. We get it.

This suggests to me that you did not watch the game on Thursday.

Opinion respected regardless.

Apart fae that. I wisnae hungover!

I suspect that may kick in tomorrow. Unless I go back on it. Possibility

Melodramatic hungover paranoid horseshit.

I could name several worser ones;

One that springs to immediate mind - Queen of the South

Were you in a coma during April of 2008?

You don't like Ryan Jack. We get it.

I don't RATE Ryan Jack. There's a difference.

I want him to show signs of the player that had potential a couple of seasons ago but he is failing on that.

When a player is playing shite we are allowed to point these things out. That is one of the many things forums like this are for.

Jack needs a mentor to play alongside &/or also some competition for his place & it is the failings of McInnes to find someone that is holding Jack back.

• 2 weeks later...

Question that I forgot to ask...

Were the club contractually obligated to wear the black away tops?

I realise that the home team was in red, but it would be nice to have had the option of (for example) a third 'white' top like last season's (same sponsor btw) for when the team has to play in very hot temperatures.

(Would have made better viewing, also.)