Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Leigh

Ojo Ferguson

Hedges Gallagher McGinn

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Devlin, Campbell, Wilson, Wright, Main, Bryson

prediction: 2-1 Rijeka but McGinn with the all important away goal

Devlin, Main and McLennan on the trip

Of the photos at the airport.. no sign of Bryson so far. We are coping at the moment but his lack of involvement in the first six matches is one disappointment

Let us pray that he has not been afflicted with the same fatness that has derailed Gleeson's Aberdeen career.

Of the photos at the airport.. no sign of Bryson so far. We are coping at the moment but his lack of involvement in the first six matches is one disappointment

I wouldn’t say that. For the most part we’ve done fine without him so far. So if he’s as good as McInnes has made him out to be, we can be optimistic that he’ll have a positive effect on the team.

I’m willing to overlook his role in the first leg in Georgia, as it was his first game of the season , his first game with unfamiliar teammates and he wasn’t any worse than the rest of them that night.

So team for tomorrow:

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Leigh

Ferguson Ojo

Hedges Gallagher McGinn

Cosgrove

Wouldn't expect anything else tbh.

agreed it'll be a surprise if he does anything different to that. also if he springs a surprise and goes 3-5-2 i think he'll still get back to that personnel with gallagher at RWB and Logan RCB

Strong bench too with mclennan, wilson or may missing out completely (assuming devlin/mclennan passed fit)

Boys i normally go there were drinking wi' Rijeka Armada hoodlums.

Sounds decent crack.

They are all banned from city centre for 24 hours before each game and banned from the ground.

Play Zagreb this weekend but these bams are meeting Hadjuk at a motorway service station for a stramash. 

They took oot this banner - they stole it last time we were there... belong to onybody on here?
They say you can buy it back for 300 Euro.  :hysterical:

baLAK09.jpg

BK67joW.jpg

They took 3,000 to Split on a boat 2 years ago.

We should do the same for a game in Dundee. 

Or Hibs away.  :checkit:

Boys i normally go there were drinking wi' Rijeka Armada hoodlums.

Sounds decent crack.

They are all banned from city centre for 24 hours before each game and banned from the ground.

Play Zagreb this weekend but these bams are meeting Hadjuk at a motorway service station for a stramash.

They took oot this banner - they stole it last time we were there... belong to onybody on here?

They say you can buy it back for 300 Euro. :hysterical:

baLAK09.jpg

BK67joW.jpg

They took 3,000 to Split on a boat 2 years ago.

We should do the same for a game in Dundee.

Or Hibs away. :checkit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2IulcITEA&feature=youtu.be

Did some virgin on here nae start greeting because the bloo toon reds lost their colours?

Does anyone know if you can sign up to Premier Sports, watch the match, then cancel your subscription?

I don't mind paying a tenner for the month or whatever, but certainly wouldn't want to be signed up for the year.

RedTV still saying TBC

It will be live on RedTV International. It does say TBC on the card on the page, but going into that page it does say that it's going to be live

https://www.afc.co.uk/preview/hnk-rijeka-v-aberdeen-preview-2/#match-preview

• Upvote 1