Pet Hates

StandFree1982

To be fair the audience were more entertaining than the film, which might have been Traffic or Crash.

Here's a factoid, Traffic was based on a BBC series called, I think, Human Traffic, from the 80's. Bill Paterson was a govt minister who's daughter died of a heroin overdose and he ends up investigating international heroin trade. It is far superior to the film.

Actually had quite a nice night. The bright lights of George Street. Now about to watch Avengers End game. Happy. (Although the cunt next to me has just opened up a monster bag of crunchy popcorn. And opened his can with one hand. Which seems to increase that pssst noise. Prick.)

Weird as some weedy looking baldy prick wearing a retro hearts top is sitting next to me in the cinema but is constantly on his phone thereby distracting me from eating my monster bag of crunchy popcorn and drinking from my can of irn bru (which I can open one handed)

Went to see a fillum in a black theatre in Detroit some time back.

Fuckers seem to think it's interactive entertainment.

Any time some kind of action happened they'd be... "Awwwwwwww HEEEEELL NAW!" or "DAAAAAYUM, SON! WHOOOOOO!"

And not just one or two of them, like 50% of the audience minimim.

To be fair the audience were more entertaining than the film, which might have been Traffic or Crash.

No way could I deal with that. Scum.

Went to see a fillum in a black theatre in Detroit some time back. 

Fuckers seem to think it's interactive entertainment. 

Any time some kind of action happened they'd be... "Awwwwwwww HEEEEELL NAW!"  or "DAAAAAYUM, SON! WHOOOOOO!"

And not just one or two of them, like 50% of the audience minimim. 

It’s weird as fuck the first time you go, I went to see the Mark Wahlberg Planet of the Apes in 2001 in a cinema in Massachusetts and they were all cheering and shouting during the film....bams min

Don’t fucking leave us hanging, what have they done?

Are we talking a shoddy fitting of a toilet or did they pump your wife while you were at work?

Nothing so interesting. They had re-piped the heating system but hadn't fitted one of the pipes to the radiator properly. So at 00:30 last night I had water pishing from the radiator valve all over the bedroom floor.