Nfl

RAZOR

Fully expect the Eagles to get lit up, more injuries and things just not clicking, Saints look bloody good and their fans are getting super excited.

They are certainly the best team right now and firing on cylinders but as always with the Southern teams, come the dead of winter and they have to go to Lambeau or Soldier Field then shit gets real.

Two big wins in a week for my Cowboys. Now a home games vs an Alex Smith-less Redskins on Thanksgiving to take the lead in the NFC East and put themselves firmly in pole-position to take the division and make the post-season.

Cooper, or rather the threat of, has really opened up the run game for Zeke, as well as taking some coverage off of Beasley on key downs.

A kind schedule to come (4 of 6 at home and visiting Indy and the Giants), with the exception of the visit to Dallas of the Saints, and i can see Dallas taking the division with 10 wins and being a real threat in the post season.

Two big wins in a week for my Cowboys. Now a home games vs an Alex Smith-less Redskins on Thanksgiving to take the lead in the NFC East and put themselves firmly in pole-position to take the division and make the post-season.

Yes Smith's injury was crap and the tin lid on the various injuries they have got.

If the skins defence turns up, then they might still have enough.

Looking forward to this on TV anyway.