Where Are They Now

Son - well aware your terrific platform is being utilised here; but as mused above, 1 official sale of a G-Stew tshirt - that's it to date (the other two the promotional haha terrific seen in yon photo;the other a G-Stew for potential burning if he does what it seems possible he'll do}... So running at a loss haha

If things ever catch fire then you fine hombres will be the first to know.

If anything - it provides a source for competition prizes and the like (@@Tommy - still waiting for confirmation of your size son; let me know).

Fair enough.

The person that bought the G-Stew t-shirt will probably be looking for a refund now that he's signed for the Huns!

I trust the 'G-Stew' T-shirts will be removed immediately?  We won't tolerate anyone selling Hun merchandise on the forum.  

I think the time is right to launch a range of T-shirts retro style in the style of those from 1984.....the "Frankie says" range

Dad Says............Moult Incoming

Dad Says...............I'm A Fiver Down

Dad Says.............Come On Now You Wee Prick

10% commission and I'll licence my idea to you

I think the time is right to launch a range of T-shirts retro style in the style of those from 1984.....the "Frankie says" range

Frankie says Boom!

Frankie says Boom!

According to Wiki he signed a short term contract with Brechin last February but nothing since so honestly no idea. Only 23 too

Apparently he's full blown hun jakey on soc media, he's catalogued his buckfast driven fall through the divisions for all to see.