Aberdeen V Dundee United (0 - 3)

It used to annoy me when presenters - usually Nigels - got mixed up with the Dundee teams. Usually calling the arabs Dundee - for example if you were to listen to the BBC or Sky Sports this weekend, there would be numerous occasions where they say stuff like, "and Aberdeen have taken the lead at home against Dundee in the 5th minute." Shit like that.

It doesn't annoy me now though - in fact, I've started doing it myself. From this season onwards, I'm just calling any team that comes from there Dundee. Who do they think they are trying to get me to distinguish who the fuck their separatist club is. They'll get called Dundee and like it.

• Upvote 2

In / oot - Oot

Far aboots - On holiday

Pre - In a pub

Post - In a pub

Prediction - 4 - 0 (Rooney x2, Hayes, Reynolds)

Crowd - 14,524

Seagulls - 0 - Stewarty Milne to take heed of my idea to buy 20 fish suppers and dump them at the other side of the Broad Hill at 3pm, distracting the shitey-arsed bastards for the afternoon.

In / oot - Oot

Far aboots - On holiday

Pre - In a pub

Post - In a pub

Prediction - 4 - 0 (Rooney x2, Hayes, Reynolds)

Crowd - 14,524

Seagulls - 0 - Stewarty Milne to take heed of my idea to buy 20 fish suppers and dump them at the other side of the Broad Hill at 3pm, distracting the shitey-arsed bastards for the afternoon.

3pm is too early min. They're never really that much of a problem until HT (or just after) so I'd hold off on dumping the fish suppers (laced with bicarbonate soda) until around 15:45 - 4pm

I think the fact that we have a tough European game before Sunday will have a negative impact. I can see Utd getting a result. They have made some good signings.

Edit: I have heard they have sold around 1,000 tickets so far.

Nah fuck that - they're pish. 3-0. With a salt in the wound Goodwillie brace.

3pm is too early min. They're never really that much of a problem until HT (or just after) so I'd hold off on dumping the fish suppers (laced with bicarbonate soda) until around 15:45 - 4pm

Bicarbonate doesn't work chief...caustic soda is required...you could nick some off your rig...there'll be bucket loads down in the sack store.

Bicarbonate doesn't work chief...caustic soda is required...you could nick some off your rig...there'll be bucket loads down in the sack store.

I can assure you both bicarbonate & baking soda BOTH work. They take (a little) longer to kick in than caustic but work all the same. There are plenty others that also work based on the same principles that scurries canny burp.

I have witnessed it on numerous occasions (thought it evil as fuck each time I may add) I worked on salmon farms for numerous years & also had years at fishing & witnessed it first hand.

We are up to speed in terms of match sharpness, they won't be. Friendlies aren't the same preperation as our Euro games. Plus they won't play with 10 men behind the ball like most teams do when they come up here, leaving space for the 3 behind Rooney to do their stuff.

2-0 us. Rooney x2