Out Of Contract

• 3 weeks later...

I'd keep Considine as backup (although id like him to be given a chance starting as a CB) especially given this is most likely Ando's last season. I'd like us to offer Goodwillie a 2 year deal - one of the most intelligent football minds we've had for a while (Brewster the only other I can think of in recent times) just needs to add more goals to his game. DM commented that now the club is debt free it won't be a case of splashing the cash on new players but retaining the players we have.

A lot of fans really like Low and Shaughnessy but I get shot off them. Robson seems to be on his last legs too although I'd like to see him remain at the club as a coach.

Whose out of contract at the end of the season?

Guest RosemountRed

How is Storie progressing these days? I remember McInnes had him involved when he first arrived, but he hasn't really had a look in since then....

Doesn't he have the same never-ending injury that Anderson and Robertson both have?

Considine part of the old guard, and is only at left back because we don't have one.

He's not a player for moving forward with.

New Defensive Line should be - Prodigal LB, Reynolds, Taylor, Logan

It's not really a new Defensive Line is it? It's a new LB in the current set up.

January

Jeff Monakana

June

Danny Rogers

Russell Anderson

Andrew Considine

Clark Robertson

Joe Shaughnessey

Craig Murray

Nicky Low

Craig Storie

Jamie Masson

Barry Robson

David Goodwillie

Lawrence Shankland

Declan McManus

Jamie Langfield

Scott Brown

Ash Taylor

Shay Logan

Ryan Jack

Jonny Hayes

Niall McGinn

Adam Rooney

Willo Flood

Peter Pawlett

Cammy Smith

Scott Wright

Mark Reynolds

Been really impressed with Considine lately, think he's really come on as a full back and gets up and down the line a lot more. Even did well against Patrick when he was put on the right. Obviously has been coached quite well. Wouldn't mind him getting a new contract.

Murray and Storie I don't know much about other than the fact they are young and seem promising. Probably deserve a little bit more time.

Definitely tie Goodwillie and Shankland down for another 2 and 3 years respectively. I think we should even be looking at the guys that are going out of contract at the end of next season and get some deals done early. If we want to push on we need pretty much all of 2016's players bar Langfield signed up. If we don't get on to that soon then losing some of those guys at the same time will be detrimental.

Edit - Don't know what the deal is with Low. Always thought he has looked quite handy as a centre mid?

I really like Nicky Low.

Apparently the club are always on edge when he goes back home as his family and friends are a bit mintal... Greenock area.

Every time I think of Greenock, I think of this guy:

In my opinion it's just about the worst place in Scotland - the port Glasgow/Greenock area. The place is like a filthy zoo.

In my opinion it's just about the worst place in Scotland - the port Glasgow/Greenock area. The place is like a filthy zoo.

Greenock isn't too bad. Gourock had some nice places and pubs. Shame it's right beside the port! What a dive. However, your dumbartons of the world are worse!

Dave beat me to it re gourock.