Any idea of how many Dandies travelling for this een?

Would definitely go same 11 out there. No argument for McLean returning. Only Taylor's been worse in these 5 European games so far.

Maribor were nae great shakes at all. Really think we can go over there and administer a 3-1 pumping or the like.

Really don't see what McLean will bring to this game. Leave him off imo

Radio Scotland last night were suggesting it should be O'Connor brought in as an extra midfielder.

Either way I think Stockley should be kept in reserve for a push towards the end

If we swamp their midfield then they won't be able to play out the way they did last night so we'd keep the pressure on more, but obviously have one less striker to convert the chances created. As you say we'd then have Stockley available as the proverbial impact sub.

I can see it both ways to be honest. They were no great shakes on the back foot but nippy as fuck going forwards, and that was before they brought the 39 on.

In Derek I trust.

Radio Scotland last night were suggesting it should be O'Connor brought in as an extra midfielder.

Either way I think Stockley should be kept in reserve for a push towards the end

Just play him from that start cause he's the best option against them. They hate the ball coming into the box and he wins everything, nae point in giving him 30 when he can give them a torrid time for 90.

Gonna be on holiday in Gran Canaria next week. Does anyone know of any decent pubs that might be showing the game?? Staying in a quiet resort in the south , Puerto Rico and Maspalomas are the closet but willing to travel if anyone can recommend somewhere?? I'm desperate to see the 2nd leg appreciate some help??

Any of Big Tonys bars in Puerto Rico will show them as well as the two Tims pubs. There was a Scottish pub but my uncle was saying it's due to close. There's a Huns pub as well but I wouldn't recommend going there.

Where are you staying anyway?

Gonna be on holiday in Gran Canaria next week. Does anyone know of any decent pubs that might be showing the game?? Staying in a quiet resort in the south , Puerto Rico and Maspalomas are the closet but willing to travel if anyone can recommend somewhere?? I'm desperate to see the 2nd leg appreciate some help??

Take an Amazon Firestick loaded with Castaway on Kodi with you and stream it using hotel wifi.

Cheers for replies. Razor, when you say Big Tony's Bars in Puerto Rico do you mean The Shamrock Bar?? I'm staying at Bahia Feliz so if you know of anything closer let me know. Boofon, The hotel wifi is seemingly pants so the firestick and Kodi might not be an option

Oh aye,your abit away from Puerto Rico though. Probably no need to go that far.

Your best bet would definitely be either Maspolomas or Playa De Ingles. Nightlife much better than Puerto Rico, Puerto is nice but is small and not much choices.

My recommendation is you spend the previous day embarking on a pub crawl of the entire southern island checking out which pubs might show the game on the way.

Simple yet effective.

This would be my plan if I was kid free but I'll have 2 loons with me. Any suggestions/recommendations? Cheers

• Downvote 1