Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Aberdeen

What's happened to their strip all darkish blue....They've always been blue n white stripes.

Answer is easily found with a quick google but seeing as you are too lazy to do that I'll tell you and you can donate a fiver to the British Heart Foundation.

Its their 150th anniversary. Commemorates their original strip.

Not sure what Bryson will bring but don't think you can play him Ojo and Ferguson in the same team, but I assure Derek will keep trying

Correct. I can see Ojos purpose/ role but am no sure how good he is at it. Then Ferguson n Bryson seemed to be doing similar stuff. I think Ferguson is becoming a big red card risk ATM. Could have been off again yesterday. 1 of the 3 need dropped and I certainly wouldn’t drop Bryson. He’ll get fitter n is a level above both.

For me the most depressing thing about yesterday was our complete lack of quality, imagination, flair, risk taking, creativity and purpose. It was like an end of season affair. Reminded me of one of mcinnes’ first games; a 0-0 draw away to St Mirren.

Gallacher’s performance was embarrassingly bad. He dribbled it out of play, ran into their players, miscontrolled the ball, lost out on a one on one after a ball over the top, and, failed to hit a corner past the nearest defender. 1/10.

Hopefully he will not play for us again. Ever.

Positives: Logan wasn’t rubbish. We didn’t lose. And, em, it was quite sunny

For me the most depressing thing about yesterday was our complete lack of quality, imagination, flair, risk taking, creativity and purpose. It was like an end of season affair. Reminded me of one of mcinnes’ first games; a 0-0 draw away to St Mirren.

Gallacher’s performance was embarrassingly bad. He dribbled it out of play, ran into their players, miscontrolled the ball, lost out on a one on one after a ball over the top, and, failed to hit a corner past the nearest defender. 1/10.

What? Logan was terrible. Slowed absolutely everything down by time he received the ball, fucked about for 5 seconds and then had to play it long Cos his 5 seconds fucking about ruled out Wilson who was showing for simple pass everytime. Then when defending he got rinsed a couple of times. He was the epitome of our slow play.

We need someone from midfield who can read the game in the first half, if it's nil nil. Then second half make the space and get by the two banks of four. Tostao did it in 1970 for brazil and scottish fitba hasn't moved on much from then. I hope the shit from Glasgow injure the shit out of each other next week, it's what their fans want, firing into into every 70/30.

What? Logan was terrible. Slowed absolutely everything down by time he received the ball, fucked about for 5 seconds and then had to play it long Cos his 5 seconds fucking about ruled out Wilson who was showing for simple pass everytime. Then when defending he got rinsed a couple of times. He was the epitome of our slow play.

You could be right. Possibly I saw those errors as being vyner’s as my recollection of him was that he was useless.

We need someone from midfield who can read the game in the first half, if it's nil nil. Then second half make the space and get by the two banks of four. Tostao did it in 1970 for brazil and scottish fitba hasn't moved on much from then. I hope the shit from Glasgow injure the shit out of each other next week, it's what their fans want, firing into into every 70/30.

Can a fully fit Bryson not fulfil that role 

The most depressing thing is there is more depressing games to come.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who thinks Curtis Main is a better player than Lawrence Shankland deserve the AFC that we've got. I wouldn't be at all surprised if DMc's stubbornness meant #ShankTheTank wasn't even approached during the summer... Curtis Fucking Main... A charlatan of a footballer... Another classic McInnes signing...

There’s no disputing Main is an abortion of a signing but you’re clueless if you think that spaceship heeded hun bastard shanklands the answer

Took the words right off my fingertips. Lack of imagination and creativity is glaring. Where is the off-ball movement? From the away end you could clearly see not one forward player making any moves when the back four passed between each other. Literally just standing there waiting for a long ball to be hit.

While Gallagher didn’t have the best game, at least he tried to take on defenders.. maybe a bit poorly, but at least his desire seemed to be there for me.

Nice co-mingling between fans prior to kickoff at the hotel bar outside with the sunshine.. not too bad of a day out actually, considering it was in Kilmarnock.