Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Aberdeen

Kilmarnock had two banks of four plus Dicker behind the ball. Wilson and Gallagher had very little space to run in behind.

I thought we lost ground in the middle when Bryson went off.

Overall a point away to Killie is not a bad result and thought we played much better today than both of our visits to Rugby Park last season.

If you are happy with that pish, you are either on the wind up or you know fuck all about football

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you are happy with that pish, you are either on the wind up or you know fuck all about football

I am not happy with it but I think the reaction on here is way over the top. Both Hibs and Hearts have dropped silly points at home and I would say they are our main competition for 3rd. Celtic and Rangers look miles better than the rest even in these early stages.

I am not happy with it but I think the reaction on here is way over the top. Both Hibs and Hearts have dropped silly points at home and I would say they are our main competition for 3rd. Celtic and Rangers look miles better than the rest even in these early stages.

These aren't 'silly points', though. It's not like we've dominated and just not managed the final ball. 

We're losing and drawing because that's what we deserve to be doing... we've no creative player, we've had no leader on the park trying to fire the team up, we're playing sideways football, and we've looked no better than St Mirren or Kilmarnock. In fact, if anything, the only winner today was going to be Kille, and St Mirren did in fact beat us. 

Unless there's a dramatic improvement from the players and the manager real soon we're going to continue to struggle. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For me, the worrying thing is what Celtic or Rangers will do to us when we are playing like this. I had high hopes for this season, thought we had a good team first few games and thought we could actually win something this year. God knows what has happened, but this team looks terrified to attempt anything other than pass back.

If we fall short of Celtic and Rangers by the end of the season that’s one thing, but we should be taking care of games against St Mirren and Kilmarnock. Comparing us to a dreadful Hearts team and a very inconsistent Hibs team is setting our standards far too low.

Kilmarnock had two banks of four plus Dicker behind the ball. Wilson and Gallagher had very little space to run in behind.

I thought we lost ground in the middle when Bryson went off.

Overall a point away to Killie is not a bad result and thought we played much better today than both of our visits to Rugby Park last season.

Had we beaten St Mirren, a point today would have been an acceptable result. However getting beaten by dross leaves us playing catch up and as such 3 points today were important. Never looked like happening though.

Who cares what Hearts and Hibs are doing we are awful, outplayed by Stmirren and Dundee and at times by Killie and the brand of Football(if you can call it that) is dreadful. Mcinnes up to the point of the Cup Final took us close to Celtic, Since then he has taken us back to the Mcghee days

Watched some of highlights on Alba + noted that we had 5 forward thinking players on bench.

All and all still not in the least impressed with performances at present.

We're playing County next week, who are on back of humping at home.

Surely if we cannot win that game and we fail to negotiate the Hearts tie the powers at be really do have decisions to make.

Who cares what Hearts and Hibs are doing we are awful, outplayed by Stmirren and Dundee and at times by Killie and the brand of Football(if you can call it that) is dreadful. Mcinnes up to the point of the Cup Final took us close to Celtic, Since then he has taken us back to the Mcghee days

Back to the McGhee days? Just nonsense.

• Downvote 2

Remember we were playing the equivalent of league 1 or 2 in those games.

Yeah that's very true. Two poor teams.

Mcinnes I'm sure made some comment after one of those games about it being a taster for what we were going to be about this season. He's abandoned it all very quickly. Last few weeks have been some of the most brutal football we've seen for a long long time.

Spot on

• Downvote 1

Is the truest comment i've seen on here today.

Wasted 8 hours of my life travelling down to and back from that garbage today