Fuck me are we ever going to score again this season at home? The old duffer has lost it big time by replacing Robertson with Magennis and not even putting him upfront :clangers2:

He may have fucked up towards the end - thankfully it didn't go in - but we actually have Clangers to thank for not losing that game today. If the old boy doesn't start Milsom alongside Osbourne and play 4-4-2 against Dundee then i think that might be it for me this season.

On the game, ref was a fucking idiot. He rightfully booked Reynolds in the 1st half, but then a minute later doesn't book the St Mirren player for a blatant push on Pawlett when he was going down the wing. Clearly out of his depth, and yet again Goodwin got away with his thuggish shit.

Let's be clear though, we were utter pish again, and only played a bit better once down to 10 men, but we still couldn't score in a month of sundays. Can't imagine what the crowd will be like on Friday :o

Fuck me are we ever going to score again this season at home? The old duffer has lost it big time by replacing Robertson with Magennis and not even putting him upfront :clangers2:

He may have fucked up towards the end - thankfully it didn't go in - but we actually have Clangers to thank for not losing that game today. If the old boy doesn't start Milsom alongside Osbourne and play 4-4-2 against Dundee then i think that might be it for me this season.

On the game, ref was a fucking idiot. He rightfully booked Reynolds in the 1st half, but then a minute later doesn't book the St Mirren player for a blatant push on Pawlett when he was going down the wing. Clearly out of his depth, and yet again Goodwin got away with his thuggish shit.

Let's be clear though, we were utter pish again, and only played a bit better once down to 10 men, but we still couldn't score in a month of sundays. Can't imagine what the crowd will be like on Friday :o

I'm not part of the Redstar Anti Rae movement but if he starts Rae on Friday we might as well pack up and go home - absolutely rotten today and unbelievable he was still on the pitch at the end - didnt add anything to our play though and in fact could say he minused our play as he helped them!

and that is Now FOUR games that McGinn has been left isolated up front, heard willie miller say that as mcguinn aint scoring the aberdeen doesnt - well let give mcginn some support and try and see if we can get him scoring again instead of trying to make something happen miles out from goal and be unsupported

Mcginn is being given no help whatsoever up front. Hughes (pish and doesn't have legs) and Rae just aren't up to it. Hayes and Pawlett, poor today and they're the ones meant to be putting deliveries in, not getting on the end of them. We NEED NEED NEED to play 2 up front on Friday, otherwise it'll be equally as dreadful. If Mcginn wins the ball he has to do it all himself, not going to happen with 2 or 3 defenders around you all the time.

fit is Billy dodds on about if the two penalties had gone in its a different look as we are 4th and 1/4 finalists?

yes 4th in league but we have 5 teams all with at least one game in hand - Last season Brown always told us that we were as bad as we had games in hand!

and we wouldnt be in the 1/4s we would be sitting here with a replay on Wednesday

Billy needs to realise yes we have improved - BUT we are underachieving still

I tend to agree that Brown looks pretty much out of ideas

Clangers had a very good game up until he had his usual fuck up.

That first 45 was like watching a highland league game. It was pathetic from both sides. Once Hughes came off we became a much better side. Hopefully Milsom will come in next week in his place. Hayes worked very hard.

The most worrying thing is that we never looked like scoring at any stage.

• Site Sponsor
1360432102[/url]' post='895691']

Beyond a joke now. Board need to take action. Ninth beckons

Arrived in Hawthone as planned and blew first game giving Tup a 1-0 lead. Played my rules. Pegged it back to 1-1 using his rules. Lost next 4 games very closely using his rules which are bizarre. He plays dirty pool and snookers when possible. He also has an Irish flag on his cue. Should have beaten him. He's not as good as he claims. He is a good guy though. Genuinely nice character.

As for the match. Met Razor before kick off. :trophy: Unban this man immediately. Utter horse shit match. Disgraceful performance. One chance the entire 90 minutes. Clangers saved a point at the end. Incredible blunder that almost cost the game at the end.

Hughes was pish. Rae just as bad. Brown playing one up front. :nutso:

Ref a cheating cunt. Never a sending off. Should have had a pen. On way home for a meal half buckled.

Brown out. Free Razor. Cheers Tup.

Sat there for 90 minutes and it was only when I got into the car on the way home and heard Browns interview was it I realised we played 4-3-3 today. Remarkable.

Aye and heard we controlled game and created all the chances aswell. Fuck knows what we were watching!!

Where to start.

Utter tripe.

The pitch was like a ploughed filed for a start.

Even if we wanted to attempt to play a passing game, both teams were going to struggle to do so because the pitch was a disgrace.

As for the team.

Devoid of ideas.

4-3-3, you're having a laugh Brown and take us for fools.

Pawlett and Hayes are not forwards, they are wingers.

It was a 4-5-1 all day long.

The midfield was a travesty. Rae is really struggling just now and is suffering because he's been asked to play just about every game this season.

He needs a rest as he isn't influencing our play any more.

Hughes is a charlatan. He's nae a footballer. He contributes nothing, but starts every game he's able for as he's a favourite of the old fool in the dugout.

I've decided tat I really don't rate Clark Robertson at all. I don't know what his proper position is, but it sure as fuck isn't LB. He was attrocious.

We deserved a draw at most out of that game. 20 fucking minutes to get our first shot on target is shocking for a home team.

Anyway.

Langfiled - Was doing not bad. Kept us in the game with two good saves. Two good saves he should be making, but good saves none the less. Then he reverted to type.

He can leave with Bown in the Summer.

Robertson - Utter horse shite. Sooner a seasoned pro like Naysmith is fit the better. Rightly subbed, but we'll get to the sub later.

Anderson - Our MotM IMO. Didn't put a foot wrong and comes out oof the game with credit.

Rae - Legs have gone. Needs a break as he's nae influencing play anymore. A shadow of what he was.

McGinn - Anonymous. Little service and was left isolated. When Vernon came on the sensible thing to do would have been to put McGinn out wide to get him on the ball and Vernon through the middle, but no, the old fool eventually puts Vernon out left. :nutter:

Hayes - It's not happening for the wee Leprachan. Brown's knocked the stuffing out of him.

Pawlett - Nothing came off for him. Picked up a slight injury again I think as he was straight down the tunnel when subbed.

Osbourne - Did nothing of note. Some solid challenges, but other than that distribution was poor.

Hughes - This boy is shite.

Reynolds - Did well, but was harshly sent off for his 2nd yellow.

Shaughnessy - Was his usual comitted self.

Subs

Maggenis - I expected him to go up front when he came on for Robertson, but no he gets put to LB or LWB. The crowd let Brown know what they thought of that. His contribution was summed up by a pass to no-one late in the game.

Vernon - He's been hung out to dry by Brown. Sure he's off form, but putting him into midfield and then out left isn't going to help him. Did little.

Smith - Was keen to get involved. I'd play him in every game ftill the end of the season. He's hungry. Will benefit from a new manager next season i feel.

What's that now.

13 goals at home in the League in 13 games and the 13 came in 6 games, which means we've now not scored in 7 home games.

I'm definitely not getting value for money and the fare on offer is garbage.

Had enough.

Oh aye and Brown pre match on BBC. We lasted longer in the Scottish Cup than Caley is an achievement. FFS. Only because we played on fucking Sunday you senile old cunt.

He's clutching at straws...Gordon Strachan did the honourable thing at Boro, admitted defeat and tore up his contract walking away without chasing the club for every penny due...If Broon is to come out of this with any credibility he will need to do likewise...otherwise the mask will slip and we will see the greedy little man for what he is...a charlatan and a wage thief.

• Upvote 1

fit is Billy dodds on about if the two penalties had gone in its a different look as we are 4th and 1/4 finalists?

yes 4th in league but we have 5 teams all with at least one game in hand - Last season Brown always told us that we were as bad as we had games in hand!

and we wouldnt be in the 1/4s we would be sitting here with a replay on Wednesday

Billy needs to realise yes we have improved - BUT we are underachieving still

I tend to agree that Brown looks pretty much out of ideas

Agreed with Dodds on this.

Brown is out of ideas.

He hasn't a clue how to get this team functioning again and it's showing.

He got us out of a hole, but we're treading water again and need some frsh impetus.

Change is needed.

Time for Yule/board to act.

Awful.

If the board had any sense, they'd do what Dundee Utd have done and appoint a new manager to work with so he can get his squad sorted for next seasons campaign.

We will lucky to be top 6 with this negative shite.

The best we can hope for is that some of the youngsters get some first team action. But that won't happen; Broon will stick with three of the slowest midfielders in the SPL in the centre of the park chasing shadows.

I can't stand Robertson. He offers nothing other than pace. He doesn't support the winger, doesn't have an eye for a pass more than 5 yards (which even then is a lottery if it'll go to our player). Said to my Mrs if forest came in for him, he'd have no chance passing the medial with his vision.

So I was surprised when Josh went to lb but must say I wasnt disapointed since it at least meant wed have a full 11 again. Even though Josh was poor, he was still involved more and looked more fired up than Robertson.

Hughes, another player who doesn't fit just now.

Make as choice brown - pick a better formation to suit the players you don't want to drop, or change the lineup because what your doing simply isnt working

• Upvote 1

If Aberdeen games lasted 20/15 minutes at push we'd have the most entertaining games we've seen at pittodrie for a long time. Why does it take so long for urgency?

Cause Brown is a negative cunt mate and realises he's got to change it. That and the players only wake up at 4:30pm anyway

Cosgrove basically said on radio Broon sounds 'tired' and out of ideas. That 1st half was the worst I've seen at Pittodrie this season. Brown out.

Yeah, heard that too, and Cosgrove was keen to emphasise that it wasn't down to his age either, just that he doesn't have the energy or nous to turn it round.

St Mirren cup game in late October was when I started to have real concerns about Brown, and the Celtic and Inverness games soon after confirmed it. Cut him some slack with all the injuries we then had, but this last month has been awfull.

Yeah, heard that too, and Cosgrove was keen to emphasise that it wasn't down to his age either, just that he doesn't have the energy or nous to turn it round.

St Mirren cup game in late October was when I started to have real concerns about Brown, and the Celtic and Inverness games soon after confirmed it. Cut him some slack with all the injuries we then had, but this last month has been awfull.

Broons never had it...maybe larger sections of our support are just waking up to that fact...he's a hopeless old wind bag who is making the club look very stupid in what should have been a triumphant year

• Upvote 1

Was never 433 regardless of what brown says. Folk criticise hayes for not being creative enough but I think its unfair becasuse he's being asked to support the striker and defenders. He's up and down the wing constantly. So much ground for any player to cover. As for playing him on other right... See the idea so he can cut inside to shoot but in doing so, it slows him down and let's players get back and close him down. You look at barca or Madrid, they don't expect their outside forwards to go box to box

Give us 2 strikers and let him hang wide.

One bright spot was cammy smith. He looked decent, wanted to be involved and always wanted a forward pass. None of the recycling pish wed seen the previous 60 mins