Aberdeen Vs Motherwell (1 - 1)

Tough match coming up - Motherwell will have a boost with their new manager coming in. This is an opportunity to get back to basics with a full strength side. First quarter of matches out of the way and we are still in a good position. DM will get the team rallied for this - the side will be looking to bounce back. If we can string together a few decent results in a row - we will quickly forget about the previous 4 results.

Ward

Logan. Taylor. Reynolds. Considine

Jack. Shinnie

McGinn. McLean. Hayes

Rooney

Depending on whether everyone is fit - I'd go with this team. 2-0 (Rooney, McGinn)

Lets get behind our team and COYR!

Massive game. Very concerned about things. Wonder if the behind the scenes 'turbulent rumours' hold any substance.

Don't go from 8 wins in a row to this recent shite for no reason. It's not the defeats it's the manner of them that's the worry.

Normally would be very confident of putting that cunt McGhee in his place but not just now.

Agree with Hayes being dropped. Never hides but he's been poor this season

Replace him with Pawlett? Not sure, can't remember last time he was even decent. Go with Wright. Cammy Smith needs some time as well I reckon

Parker not in the in the squad please - he's absolutely dreadful.

I'll be at Celtic park as well, was looking forward to it. Not so much if we get papped by McGhee next week

"Celtic the dominant force so far, but a tad sloppy in possession. Motherwell have set-up with a formation that aspires to be 4-3-3 but is spending a lot of time as 4-5-1. Eventually the pressure tells and Celtic pull it together. Good play down the left from Armstrong and Izaguirre. Motherwell failed to deal with it, Commons with the quick turn and shot well saved by Ripley but Ciftci is there to lap up the rebound to make it 1-0. He enjoyed that goal."

Doesn't sound like McGhee has changed much.

"Celtic the dominant force so far, but a tad sloppy in possession. Motherwell have set-up with a formation that aspires to be 4-3-3 but is spending a lot of time as 4-5-1. Eventually the pressure tells and Celtic pull it together. Good play down the left from Armstrong and Izaguirre. Motherwell failed to deal with it, Commons with the quick turn and shot well saved by Ripley but Ciftci is there to lap up the rebound to make it 1-0. He enjoyed that goal."

Doesn't sound like McGhee has changed much.

You can bet your bottom dollar McGoos team will put in more effort against us next week than against the Dhims today, its the mark of the man.

Ward

Logan. Taylor. Reynolds. Shinnie
Jack.
McGinn. McLean. Hayes
Goodie
Rooney

Considine dropped as he is not on form and ultimately he is back up for LB or LB when we are protecting a lead.

Ash can't be dropped as he is the only defender that can win the aerial battle.

Shinnie to LB

If Hays not playing well then to be hooked early on with Wright offered a chance

Goodie and Rooney to play 2 upfront. As I have stated we don't have one complete striker and Rooney cant be played as the only striker, he hasn't got the attributes. The 442 last season was working before a couple of bad results that was due to defensive errors.

I expected a reaction last night but that never happened.

A serious lack of desire and that's a worry.

Really think that Rooney has to be utilised as penalty box striker with a partner.

This one up front is crap and they have reverted to long ball pish.

Flood, Considine and Hayes need dropped.

Shinnie in at left back and Logan at right.

Cammy Smith, for his workrate needs to be given a chance. He can be no worse than Flood.

Wright needs game time to see if he's ready.

.................Ward

Logan Quinn Taylor Shinnie

..................Jack

....McGinn Robson Hayes

.............Mclean

...............,,,,.Rooney

Best players in the positions they should be playing in please. Not fucking difficult. Reynolds is clearly still not ready though.

I'd go this because Reynolds needs to get fit. Half a game against RC and some time against MWell is not enough prep to face celtic.