The Red Army book

Good day to you.

I have a new book out, titled The Red Army: Celebrating Dons Fans. It is a 300 page hardback, with 200+ pix of Dons fans from over the years. Your photo is probably in it. I humbly recommend it to you all. I reckon it is a good book, but then I’m biased!

One thing though — it’s a lot better Christmas pressie for yer dad or grandad than another jumper fae Markies.

The official launch is at Waterstones in the Bon Accord Centre, tomorrow (Tuesday, December 3rd) at 6.30pm. I’ll be there to sign copies, and dedicate them to whoever you want.

Sorry for the “advert”-style thread guys, but I figured (hoped) some of you might be interested. If not, then ignore.

My respects to you.

• Upvote 2

Aye......I have some absolute beauties, from casuals on the streets of Glasgow 1985, to what I think is the best pic of a full Pittodrie ever seen (but that hasn't been in the public domain for several decades). But I have no idea how to post them on here (I have the digital media skills of a small daffodil). The option seems to be to 'attach a URL' to the pix. I haven't the first idea how to do that! Sorry.

Aye......I have some absolute beauties, from casuals on the streets of Glasgow 1985, to what I think is the best pic of a full Pittodrie ever seen (but that hasn't been in the public domain for several decades). But I have no idea how to post them on here (I have the digital media skills of a small daffodil). The option seems to be to 'attach a URL' to the pix. I haven't the first idea how to do that! Sorry.

Go to https://postimages.org

Upload the image

Once it's uploaded, scroll down to the link that says

HOTLINK FOR FORUM

Copy and paste it here