Coffee

Bluto10

its hard to beat a double espresso for taste.

but for quaffing, and lingering over, i quite like a typical dutch coffee - strong, black and with a dash of coffee milk (a dutch thing, similar to condensed milk, i guess)

guess you'd call this an americano in starbuck terms but its more like a larger, weaker, espresso.

irish and french cofffees are nice but over here they do them with whipped cream, and not double pouring cream, so i tend to round off a nice meal with brandy & espresso rather than mix.

i know tup will not like coffee but he's a sheltered type.

anybody else out there enjoy a coffe?

I like coffee, but there are far too many coffee snobs out there for my liking. Plus you get those c**ts that wander around town in the mornings with their Starbucks, most of them just doing it because its the done thing and seen it in some Hollywood movie. People who take their laptops into Starbucks :dontknow: or snobs reading their FT and having business meetings, usually on with a bluetooth dongle sticking out of their ear....knobs. :suicide:

Surely i'm not the only person who thinks Starbucks is the most over-rated, over-priced and over-hyped place in the universe?

Our work uses a carafe with some starbucks packets, but its generally pretty minging. Either it's too strong, or too dishwatery. I've had to resort to instant coffee, they intially had Maxwell house, which tasted horrid. They now have some Douwe Egbert coffee which has been pretty good.

Thats my tuppence worth on coffee :laughing:

Nescafé or Kenco do me fine

• Upvote 1

Cappuchino - Grande - Extra Shot

A triple grande cappuchino , the barrista cries it.

Or when at work:

A Starbucks instant:

feenix, you've disspointed.

i would have thought a man or your experience would appreciate the more tastful european style coffess, rather than the americanised stuff.

Nope Bluto.....surely lacking in finesse.....whatever it is - the Starbucks taste and effect does it for me.

I came across an Australian chain of coffee shops in Liverpool but not here yet. Green Lantern I think they were called. As good as the Starbucks taste for me.

All these accusations about fowk posing etc don't wash with me. Some people may look self-conscious but I doubt whether they go just to be seen. And even if they did , wtf does it matter? Are you 'posing' going to Pittodrie.

Live and let live , ffs.

Nope Bluto.....surely lacking in finesse.....whatever it is - the Starbucks taste and effect does it for me.

I came across an Australian chain of coffee shops in Liverpool but not here yet. Green Lantern I think they were called. As good as the Starbucks taste for me.

All these accusations about fowk posing etc don't wash with me. Some people may look self-conscious but I doubt whether they go just to be seen. And even if they did , wtf does it matter? Are you 'posing' going to Pittodrie.

Live and let live , ffs.

that accusations always comes from the folk who dinna like coffee.

i.e. brainless neanderthals.

Love getting coffee from tim hortons when in canada, the french vanilla one is ace.

tim hortons is the best shoppie in the world, FACT,

when im in Toronto i should just get dropped off at the first one off the 401 and left there with apple cruller and double double coffee.

good job there arent any here, i would be an even fatter barsteward than i am now!!

Cappuchino - Grande - Extra Shot

A triple grande cappuchino , the barrista cries it.

Or when at work:

A Starbucks instant:

Live and let live , ffs.

Starbucks.

:ThumbsDown: :thumbsdown: :ThumbsDown:

Pish coffee. You surprise me greatly announcing you use that sh*te when the rest of your diet is tip top.

ASDA extra special 100% Arabica Brazilian coffee for me.

Deliciouso.

Starbucks.

:ThumbsDown: :thumbsdown: :ThumbsDown:

Pish coffee. You surprise me greatly announcing you use that sh*te when the rest of your diet is tip top.

ASDA extra special 100% Arabica Brazilian coffee for me.

Deliciouso.

Lissen !

I thocht I explained to you yesterday that the configuration on each of our tongues is different.

What is 's h i t e' to you , may be of high nutritional value to me.

So do try not to be so rude , we all have different likes and dislikes , diversity is what Nature intended. It's just a tragedy that our differences are what causes us to fall out with each other most.

Because we are too 'yin' and intolerant of others.

Now f u c k i n' wise up ! :P

Any man who drinks coffee needs to be having a think about what direction their life is heading in, vile stuff, I wouldna wish it on my worst enemy.

And those men who eulogise about different brands, and different types of coffee, your AgentCooper's of this world, anally retentive, well they need to be having a serious word with themselves in private about exactly what type of human being they have let themselves become, whether in deliberate fashion or just by having lapsed into the same practises as the morons they are surrounded by.

Maybe, since dishwashers, coffee, and smoothies seem to be all the rage, I should start a thread about 'What's your favourite pipe?' or 'Best slippers on the market today?' or 'Your favourite edition of the People's Friend' maybe 'Most exciting edition of The Archers?' or 'What knitting pattern are you using right now?'

For the love of f**k, no wonder the f**king Dons are struggling, I'm struggling myself with you lot.

Lissen !

I thocht I explained to you yesterday that the configuration on each of our tongues is different.

What is 's h i t e' to you , may be of high nutritional value to me.

So do try not to be so rude , we all have different likes and dislikes , diversity is what Nature intended. It's just a tragedy that our differences are what causes us to fall out with each other most.

Because we are too 'yin' and intolerant of others.

Now f u c k i n' wise up ! :P

Hey I'm nae criticising the coffee you drink. It's where you source it from I'm worried about.

A cup of coffee (on it's own) has no nutritional benefits what so ever anyway.

Nutritional stats from Starbucks

Yum yum.

Maybe, since dishwashers, coffee, and smoothies seem to be all the rage, I should start a thread about 'What's your favourite pipe?' or 'Best slippers on the market today?' or 'Your favourite edition of the People's Friend' maybe 'Most exciting edition of The Archers?' or 'What knitting pattern are you using right now?'

For the love of f**k, no wonder the f**king Dons are struggling, I'm struggling myself with you lot.

Already a thread on that chief. :thumbup1:

depends

weekends at home and its a real latte made from steamed milk... First thing in the morning its the Millicano with milk, its the new kenco coffee, instant but tastes fresh. Doesnt taste exactly like fresh coffee but its the closest instant.

In a hurry in the evening, quick espresso.

All with a little bit of unrefined brown sugar.