Despicable Actions Of Scottish Football Authorities

Wow. I actually think Rangers are now completely and utterly fucked. the SFL clubs will now vote not to allow them into the league at any price.

Sounds like Doncaster, Regan & Longmuir are not giving them a choice though.

The right of the clubs to vote will be taken away when those 3 cunts carve it up between them to suit SEVCO.

Scottish football admitting publicly once and for all that it is corrupt to the core.

All the fitba boards are going Tonto even the newco supporters dinnae want the 1st Div.There was going to be a "solidarity"between the fans of all clubs next season(exc.newco)We had better show a bit before then and not just the SPL fans,the fucking lot.

It makes me fuckin boak that our SPL clubs probably fucking knew this was planned.

Sounds like Doncaster, Regan & Longmuir are not giving them a choice though.

The right of the clubs to vote will be taken away when those 3 cunts carve it up between them to suit SEVCO.

Scottish football admitting publicly once and for all that it is corrupt to the core.

It does indeed "sound like", becasue that appears to be exactly what they intend to do. Presumably becasue at every turn, the clubs, of whichever colour they are addressing at that time, have consistently stuck the fingers up at them, and it is clear that next week, the SFL clubs were going to repeat that behaviour.

However, if the clubs turn round, and call a vote of no confidence in their board, I'm pretty sure they can once again tell all and sundry to fuck right off. this is what we want, and this is what we'll get.

• Upvote 2

thats it folks the battle has been lost i fear, i am just wondering if there is any lagal action could be taken over the fixing of competition , i would gladly bring this to the attention of the police if there was a case to answer.

Is it though?

Sounds simplistic, but what if all the Division 1 clubs refuse to agree and even point blank refuse to take part in their charade and refuse to play?

cant see why clubs would approve point 2 leaving rangers in no league whatsoever

The authorities are gambling that faced with div 1 newco or newco not in the SFL at all, the chairmen will choose div 1.

But this latest disgusting act could be the signature on newcos death warrant.

Edit - bank holiday on Monday, plenty of free time for fans to phone UEFA.

The authorities are gambling that faced with div 1 newco or newco not in the SFL at all, the chairmen will choose div 1.

But this latest disgusting act could be the signature on newcos death warrant.

Edit - bank holiday on Monday, plenty of free time for fans to phone UEFA.

Ernie, problem is, as I mentioned earlier, the clubs get no say. The SPL Board might agree something BEFORE any vote can happen.

That's the way I read it anyway.

Ernie, problem is, as I mentioned earlier, the clubs get no say. The SPL Board might agree something BEFORE any vote can happen.

That's the way I read it anyway.

Aye, boring league it'll be with just Sevco in it though!

It's far from all over. The battle now is for the ownership of the game.

your fucking right Bobby, lets get in about the bastards,

i tried to phone UEFA boy thier said to email, i've already done that , anyway i emailed Duncan Fraser to ask if he would push for Donkeycaster to get dunted, we should all push for the club to go for it perhaps someone could get Andy Roxburghs number from Craig Brown, Roxburgh is pretty high up the food chain in UEFA

any is there the remit for the police to be involved for fixing competition ?

your fucking right Bobby, lets get in about the bastards,

i tried to phone UEFA boy thier said to email, i've already done that , anyway i emailed Duncan Fraser to ask if he would push for Donkeycaster to get dunted, we should all push for the club to go for it perhaps someone could get Andy Roxburghs number from Craig Brown, Roxburgh is pretty high up the food chain in UEFA

any is there the remit for the police to be involved for fixing competition ?

I'm usually along the path of righteousness min. Would encourage all viewing to follow your example and get fired into these CUNTS.

Get them told, politely, to fucking fuck off.

The only hope to this sad situation is that the SFL clubs are asked to vote on point (i) first - they really have no option to say no to this now and it gives no league membership for Sevco and they wither away or have to restart in the juniors. It would be interesting to see how the SFA/SPL would get around that one.

I'm not sure how much involvement in this corruption the SFL board has as point (ii) points it being purely concocted by the SFA and SPL boards - it's been well commented elsewhere regarding the untenable positions occupied by Doncaster, Regan, Ogilvie et al.

Hopefully a personality such as Turnbull Hutton can lead the SFL clubs against this disgraceful revelation.

Edit - second read on point (ii) maybe does implicate that they've already put pressure on the SFL board that there is (in their opinion) no other option :(

If the fans of the SPL have voted with their voice, I'm sure the Chairmen of the SFL will realise their fans feel the same way (even if there isn't time to canvas them properly.

I've got a feeling that there will be no huns in any division, and if there is, they won't be welcome at any ground and no one will go to Ibrox to watch them.

im not resting folks iv contact Salmond about this,

if anyone can advise if there is a criminal cas e heer im happy to go to police,

i would aslo appeal to canvass club/ league sponsors get them to withdraw support if the Div one entry is confirmed.#

i was going to head down to Wembleyt next august for my 40th , but not now

i think i will email, the FA, Welsh Fa and N.I fa this in the next couple of days, they along with us have a permanent member on the FIFA board, i will try to get contact info .

i'm nae resting this is our fucking game, if it's to be fucked about with or destroyed it's up to us the fans to do it not them!

I am fucking adamant i won't rest till the slimey, shithouses that run our game are driven out.

Who's got the emails to lobby these cunts to get them oot? Aberdeen, other clubs, SFL, SPL, SFA, local parliament... These cunts have to go. This is no longer a minority opinion. This is fact, supported by an overwhelming majority. Fan power will prevail again. Let's take back our game!