Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Yeah. Like when Hugh Dallas' son gave Celtic a penalty for an accidental handball a yard outside the box. In a cup final.

Still cannot believe that decision. Must have been the only cunt in the ground who saw something different to everyone else. He really was fucking chronic

• 2 weeks later...

Love last of the summer wine

Burst out laughing at that one.

Still beggars belief how all this shit went on at football, BBC, Saville etc

Surely one of the kids would either tell their parents or a kid would say my friend say’s the manager was touching him up.

Why would any normal person not go immediately to the police. Or kick fuck out of them.

Burst out laughing at that one.

Still beggars belief how all this shit went on at football, BBC, Saville etc

Surely one of the kids would either tell their parents or a kid would say my friend say’s the manager was touching him up.

Why would any normal person not go immediately to the police. Or kick fuck out of them.

Seen the film Spotlight?

• 2 weeks later...

Hibs got away with conceding what should have been two pens. Decent result for the HIV's considering their current predicament.

Considering the current predicament AFC are in at the moment. 8 zimmers not working a manager who looks like he doesn't give a shit. A chairman lost in lah lah land I wouldn't be worrying about hibs. More worrying how much of a thrashing coming up from Celtic.
  • Downvote 1