Pet Hates

StandFree1982

No.

• No Kids.
  • His wife and him use separate cars.
  • The other day, she was even on holiday so there was no excuse for being early and he was in an HOUR early.

Are you someone who starts work way earlier than contracted as well? hence why you're defending this weird behaviour?

No. Just don’t think it’s as weird as you think. In early, fuck about online, coffee and generally do fuck all. Also beats traffic.

My last job my boss lived in Dundee, fucker was always in before me and still there when I went home, it probably made him feel good.

My overwhelming feeling was of sadness for him.

For a lot of people, work is their life. Fair enough if you're actually getting paid for working more hours, but coming in an hour early, and in this boys case he does this regardless of how busy he is, plus he's working on a project himself, so he's not got anyone else to make time up for, is pretty daft. 

Give me an extra hour with my family than my work colleagues any day of the week. 

• Upvote 1

If someone is pulling that shite to make others look bad, then they are a complete arsehole. If it's purely to give themselves a fighting chance to be able to cope with the demand on them - then they mean well. A cunt to feel sorry for right enough; a victim of they own terrific work ethic.

He gave me a real threat just before xmas, go an work at this place in Kintore or I'd most probably be out of work in the new year (agency contractor), I went for half a day then texted him to fuck his job. Best decision I ever made, had 4 weeks off over the festive period and now in a staff job that I love. I don't respond well to threats.

Fucking hate when the media tries to hype mundane shit up. 

It's Spring, so there's going to be some pollen floating about. The media are calling it THE DEADLY POLLEN BOMB!

OMG there's going to be pollen and IT COULD KILL YOU!!!

I'm not even fucking kidding. 

I'm not a man of violence but I'd like to kick people to death...

...over a period of months. 

Cunts

• Upvote 1

Wasn't Britain getting killer bees one year?

I don't doubt it. 

Some of it is just pish poor reporting by a media that has zero standards in either ethics or integrity. Some of it is to push an agenda. 

There was the fake 'knife crime epidemic' a while back that allowed the Tories to implement extra powers for the cops, like stop and search with practically no credible reason to do so, because if you want to push through fucked up, repressive policies all you have to do is scare the public... the public being a mass of easily frightened dumb cunts who happily piss away freedom for a false sense of security. 

I'm not exactly loving people today. 

• Downvote 1

It’s perception but it doesn’t work, they are trying to make it look like they are busy as fuck when in reality everyone is thinking the useless prick obviously can’t do his job competently.

Fair enough we have all had to put in a shift at some point but if you are doing it all the time you are either incompetent or need to tell your boss you need help.

I still stand by the philosophy of employ a lazy fuck as they will find the quickest way to get stuff done and home for a pint.

Fucking hate when the media tries to hype mundane shit up. 

It's Spring, so there's going to be some pollen floating about. The media are calling it THE DEADLY POLLEN BOMB!

OMG there's going to be pollen and IT COULD KILL YOU!!!

I'm not even fucking kidding. 

I'm not a man of violence but I'd like to kick people to death...

...over a period of months. 

Cunts

Yeah, heap of pish, my nose got a bit runny and eyes watered a bit near some fields in the next town, I was fearful for my life though

That guy that tells you every result that's fucked up his coupons for the last fortnight, and you barely know him? Yep that guy just showed up.

That guy that tells you every result that's fucked up his coupons for the last fortnight, and you barely know him? Yep that guy just showed up.

Aye, and at the end of it the winnings were like £165 or something.

Or, he was only 2 results away from winning £5k. Yeah, that’s kind of how betting works, dullard

they postcode lottery cunts ir a weird fowersome eh mismatchd fuckd up oddities like.. richt fuckin aff kilter seein thim dain thir latest whaur thir spikken richt intae the cam..shudder doon the spine stuff..ya cunt eh widna blink an eye if thir next wan thiv added levein n mchphee tae thir line up strollin doon the culdesac in a red puffa singin aboot knockin yer back door in..a nichtmare kruegar cidna hae dreamt up

• Upvote 1