The Mckenna Dilemma

Provided he stays put this window and continues to show the same level of development then I think this summer he'll be off and we'll have got a decent wedge for him. We've now had Villa, Celtic, Middlesborough and Stoke all seriously linked with him. All clubs at a similar level but if he continues to perform for club and country then there should also be lower end premiership clubs looking at him.

We should be aiming for £8M this summer

Milne has suddenly become the Scottish Daniel Levy

Bit off topic, BUT now you mention it: Football "fans" doon sooth are going mental on Twitter over Spurs' lack of activity for a year, in spite of the blindingly obvious evidence right in front of their eyes: some teams don't NEED to make signings.

If you're at the top end of the league, still playing in the CL, paying millions to your current players, have a proven youth system bringing players through, why would you spunk a load of your budget on someone else's rejects?

The transfer window has been around for such a long time, that clubs have got better at using it is all.

Any out of contract players we’d take in?

I was wondering too. But, any that we'd WANT or NEED? I can't think of anyone let go recently that would be worth it.

There's exceptions every window, but by and large, a top division, top six, league challenger like ourselves would be super lucky to find someone worthwhile.

*scans Transfermarkt*