Graeme Shinnie.....

For me he now should be a Ex Captain, any player not prepared to commit himself to the club doesn't deserve the armband

got no malice towards the Shinster as he's been solid player since he joined but there's no place for loyalty in football     

McInnes should have learnt his lesson regarding the Rat but we all know learning from his mistakes takes a while to soak in

Agree

Think we'd all like to see the DNA money go to making his stay worthwhile. I think if we can get even like 2G short of a Championship club, he'd stay. There are certain players who are worth breaking bank for- GS, whilst he has faults, is definitely one of them. A phenomenal leader.

I'd love to see him slide to LB if injuries and good play from Lowe mean he's headed back to derby county. But that's on the manager to bring in some midfielders during the winter transfer window. I'm less concerned about striker than mids. Maybe Shinnie is be asked to do things (like take corners) that really aren't what makes him special. Him and Dom together doesn't work IMO. 

• 4 years later...

Well well well , a potentially excellent signing ,is exactly what we need 

A leader with drive commitment and passion , also understands the club and it’s support 

I think stewart will be a bit relieved that as official captain he will have someone who will realistically be the actual captain 

however there are a few players who will,get a bit of a roasting on the pitch 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Well well well , a potentially excellent signing ,is exactly what we need 

A leader with drive commitment and passion , also understands the club and it’s support 

I think stewart will be a bit relieved that as official captain he will have someone who will realistically be the actual captain 

however there are a few players who will,get a bit of a roasting on the pitch 

I've never really understood why Stewart was handed the captaincy. You listen to his interviews.... he doesn't come across as inspiring. And I don't see much leadership on the pitch.