Snp Walk Out Of The House Of Commons!

Old manny

Or maybe, just maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read

I obviously didn't complain that something was missing you clown

I DO think it's a sad indictment on our country though that they are needed and they're only free to those who don't pay any tax

The part in bold is bollocks. It's free to everyone.

Even if you’re a millionaire?

Millionaire or minker the principle of fairness means everyone gets one Bluto. The only difference being the millionaire baby box comes with a solid gold rocking horse, a box of Havana cigars and a bottle of the finest champagne. One must keep up appearances you know.

Genuinely fantastic idea.

I worked on some child protection cases a few years ago in another job and some of the houses I entered in seaton really defied belief. We're talking no carpets, proper trainspotting stuff, babies rolling about fending for themselves until the parents got up. Dog shit everywhere, one hoose even had a gun.

I think it's a great idea and anyone who would disagree is a complete fucking moron

• Upvote 9

I worked on some child protection cases a few years ago in another job and some of the houses I entered in seaton really defied belief. We're talking no carpets, proper trainspotting stuff, babies rolling about fending for themselves until the parents got up. Dog shit everywhere, one hoose even had a gun.

I think it's a great idea and anyone who would disagree is a complete fucking moron

agree - for some kids this will be the only clothes/toys/basics etc that they get. Which is a shame. The way some live is unbelievable

Nailed it in one. Millertime is clearly a complete fucking moron.

His narcissistic personality disorder means he is utterly incapable of thinking about anyone other than himself. Twat.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

100% spot on.

But not doing it on a universal basis gives more resource for the genuinely needy.

Well, you say that but I would argue it's inhumane to have more kids than you can afford

Interesting philosophy. The Scottish (and UK) population is already an ageing population and there is a significant amount of children already living below the poverty line. Would be struggling waiting on those that can afford it to build up the population alone, kids would just get in the way of Cuba holidays and the likes.

Haha not even going to pretend I know what you're on about

What I DO know is if I am paying more tax here than I would be in England then the powers in power up here aren't for me

So, I'll use them to get independence then drop them instantly

Except when you take into account council tax freezes and the SNP abolishing business rates for small premises we arent more taxes and the above are fairly right wing policies.

BEAT IT.

• Upvote 1

Well, you say that but I would argue it's inhumane to have more kids than you can afford

If people didn't have several kids who need supported by the tax payer, there would be more money to support further

With an aging population, we need to increase the birthrate.

It is in the long term interest of the nation for folks to have kids.

We give subsidies to farmers to ensure we have food on the table, so why shouldn't we give subsidies to parents.

It's not though is it?

I only recently lobbied, successfully, for a grit box at the end of my street as the closest one was metres away

So, unless I was getting a council tax rebate then I should get a grit box as close to my house as the people who had one already

Could you specify how many metres away it was?

Correct

No WAY should I or people of my same position be given one

It costs £0 in means testing to offer it to everyone who applies.

If people in your position (I assume you mean someone who is a massive selfish bellend) dont need one, simply dont apply.

That is by far the most cost effective means of providing baby boxes to those who do need them.

By applying for one when by your own admission you dont need one, you are effectively the reason why you are paying more tax. And by calling for it to be means tested you are also essentially asking to pay more tax to administer this process.

Why not donate your baby box to someone who actually needs it rather than being a twat

The SNP's introduction of a progressive tax system, which takes a wee bit more from the wealthy, was met with the usual forecast of economic Armageddon from the right. Millionaires were going to relocate, inward investment would collapse, companies would bugger off and we would be visited by the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Quite the reverse, figures show that foreign investment has never been higher, there has been no exodus of business and the wealthy and overall we are doing quite well in challenging economic times. Principles like free education, free prescriptions, baby boxes et al funded by taxes have been maintained and on the whole the people support the Government. Compare this to England where ordinary people are being fucked over by the Tories, and amazingly still vote for them, we are doing alright.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wrong, if you don't pay tax they are free

If you do contribute to the country and pay tax then the box has been paid for out of your monthly salary

Yeah yeah whatever you obtuse cunt. Its for the baby not the parents so i don't see why tax is relevant. Baby's dont pay tax. I have a gripe with the SNPs tax policy but not with regards to baby boxes. I'd rather the government handed out baby boxes than dish oot cash because cash would just be wasted on shite.