A Player In There Somewhere.

We have heard that said about many a player to emerge from pittodrie dressing room.

Who are the ones you thought could be described as the above.

Josh magennis. Despite being utilised as a battering ram. I thought there was a decent player in there.

Andy Gibson. Remember him striker signed from stir!ing Albion absolutely prolific in the reserves suggesting he had the strikers instinct . just never got an opportunity in the first team.

Ian Cameron. The ton cunt would've injured himself opening a bottle of coke. Great player at st mirren but never did it for us.

Stockley, what a player, loved by real Dons fans, hated by expats who never go to Aberdeen games and use the Daily Record as their point of reference for Scottish football.

Not hated, accurately judged by expats who see more of the Dons than baldy little trolls who inhabit the inbred backwoods of darkest Scotland and refer to substandard carthorses as 'the main man', was what you were reaching for there, little fella.

We knew what you meant, though... :checkit:

• Upvote 6

Harsh reality was both Magennis and Storey weren't good enough.

Agree with the shouts for Goodwillie, Touzani, Pawlett, McArdle, and Ricky Gillies.

I'd add Belabed, Stevie Crawford, Lovell, Mark Kerr (was good in his first season), Ben Thornley, Steven Maclean, Nick Blackman and Fabian Caballero.

I'm tempted to say Paul Hartley, YOANN FOLLY, Rob Milsom, Iaasc Osbourne, and Alan Maybury could be added too.

Harsh reality was both Magennis and Storey weren't good enough.

Agree with the shouts for Goodwillie, Touzani, Pawlett, McArdle, and Ricky Gillies.

I'd add Belabed, Stevie Crawford, Lovell, Mark Kerr (was good in his first season), Ben Thornley, Steven Maclean, Nick Blackman and Fabian Caballero.

I'm tempted to say Paul Hartley, YOANN FOLLY, Rob Milsom, Iaasc Osbourne, and Alan Maybury could be added too.

Caballero? Why we speaking about Dundee players?