That's the 1,000 time you've stated that you little queer....Zzzzz

Aye and I'd still have him before Deek....Blocked you boring cunt.

Its because youre so fucking thick you cant see that moaning about lack of ambition about signings when you want an untested league 2 manager shows you up for the thick poof you are.

Thought you blocked me before? Or do you not know how to block someone you spastic!

As for boring ? That's rich coming from the twat who spams the board with rumours he heard on talksport Haha

• Downvote 1

Its because youre so fucking thick you cant see that moaning about lack of ambition about signings when you want an untested league 2 manager shows you up for the thick poof you are.

Thought you blocked me before? Or do you not know how to block someone you spastic!

As for boring ? That's rich coming from the twat who spams the board with rumours he heard on talksport Haha

Huge meltdown.

Huge.

That's just bizarre

I perennially question die hard Aberdeen fans?

Do I?

So the idiots on here that I mostly call out are all die hard Aberdeen fans are they?

How do you know that?

Or do you ACTUALLY mean they are aberdonian and for that reason I have no right to challenge??

I think that's what you mean

And Aberdeen chose me too, for the record

I was up visiting family in inverurie and my cousin took me to a home game vs killie which I think finished 0-0

I was hooked

Did you leave at 2.55?

• Upvote 3
Guest the shepherd

How did the club contact you when they chose you?

For me it was a letter written on papyrus and delivery by owl. So cool.

Ha ha

Guest the shepherd

I think you are due MT an apology.

An apology, what for? Defamation of character; behaving in a manner than may cause fear, alarm or distress in an other or others; or libel?

Fair enough if I need to say sorry but cannot see why in this instance.

#MillertimeforMod

Guest the shepherd

That's just bizarre

Do I?

So the idiots on here that I mostly call out are all die hard Aberdeen fans are they?

How do you know that?

Or do you ACTUALLY mean they are aberdonian and for that reason I have no right to challenge??

I was up visiting family in inverurie and my cousin took me to a home game vs killie which I think finished 0-0

I was hooked

Five questions in one post. That's some going, even for you.

You think your first game finished 0-0. Not very convincing evidence of your passion and support for our club.

By the way, you have just confirmed my earlier post with use of your perennial questioning rhetoric

That's just bizarre

Do I?

How do you know that?

I was hooked

mink

• Upvote 2

I'm all for not bashing the club at every opportunity but you are a step up from that. There will be fans who are never happy, accept it.

Especially when nobody is really complaining about it in the first place.  Loan with the option to buy is smart business by the club.

Boys a right fucking weirdo.

Nae happy wi this. Always finished 2nd with Considine left back. He never had pace but don’t need that in the SPL. Made more goals with his headers back across the box than this boy or Lowe ever will with crosses. A lot better at defending too.

Considine is 'alright', but if we want to push on as a team, we must try to improve upon our 'aright' players.

Especially when nobody is really complaining about it in the first place. Loan with the option to buy is smart business by the club.

Boys a right fucking weirdo.

Quite often there are more "I can't believe everyone is moaning" type posts (moans) than there are posts actually moaning.

trigger happy fuckers these I hate moaning moaners.

Quite often there are more "I can't believe everyone is moaning" type posts (moans) than there are posts actually moaning.

trigger happy fuckers these I hate moaning moaners.

I like when some folk take small parts of posts & focus only on that without taking into account the whole ongoing conversations.

Often In Some lame point scoring attempts ;)

Stop moaning

I like when some folk take small parts of posts & focus only on that without taking into account the whole ongoing conversations.

Often In Some lame point scoring attempts ;)

Stop moaning

So stop the moaners and you will stop the moaning about the moaners

Youre one of the worst at moaning

I see

Guest the shepherd

Glory hunting cunt.

MT is a real fan.

That's quite funny. Aye right, the days of going regularly when we were managed by Mark McGhee (e.g. Olomouc away, 9-0 humping at Celtic Park, his last game away at Kilmarnock) were the epitome of my gloryhunting days. Fun times.

I do not deny MT is an Aberdeen fan and fair play. But why do you not support your local team, whoever that may be?

Just don’t get it, I’m born and bred Aberdeen hence who I am passionate about. Dare say if I was born in Glasgow I would unfortunately be supporting one of the scum.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1