Celtic 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Certainly can't be as as bad as the last Celtic game.

I'm not asking for much, just the attitude we SHOULD have when playing the bigot brothers, have a go and get in their faces, take no shit and give "broony" and co an early hard challenge and let the fuckers know they're in a game.

Inevitably we'll sit in with about 7 defenders on the pitch, show too much respect, go one down and then be forced to come out and attack when it's too late and get cuffed 2 or 3 nil.

Oot... again 

Dont know why but i have the fear about this one. I fear it could be Mcinnes's 'McGhee' moment and could really be an absolute thrashing. Ash Taylor giving it large about how our draw with the huns will inspire us to topple Celtic... Ash, just shhhhhh. Lets ignore the fact Hibs destroyed us at Easter Road and our defence can be an absolute fucking shambles at times. Celtic dinna look amazing just now granted, but they always lift their game for us.

Oot... again 

Dont know why but i have the fear about this one. I fear it could be Mcinnes's 'McGhee' moment and could really be an absolute thrashing. Ash Taylor giving it large about how our draw with the huns will inspire us to topple Celtic... Ash, just shhhhhh. Lets ignore the fact Hibs destroyed us at Easter Road and our defence can be an absolute fucking shambles at times. Celtic dinna look amazing just now granted, but they always lift their game for us.

On the bright side 9-0 would prompt the yanks to sack him.