Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

You realise you are in the minority predicting a win?

Why? Because we are pretty shite. Motherwell are doing better. We failed to catch Killie for third last season with an arguably better team.

oh & also I would like us to be.

why do you question my wish & think being more than three points below them when we play them is ok, as your question kind of implies?

they also have a very decent player returning from injury Turnbull & it seems they already have a new striker lined up for January to replace their loanee injury, so they are already set to improve on current side/squad as is.

they will give us a far bigger fight than killie did last season. They are a better side imo

Of course we’d all want us to have as much points as possible and be as high up the table as possible.

And I don’t think it’s ok for us to drop points to a shite Hearts when just about every other team’s beating them. Though it wouldn’t come as a huge surprise if that happens.

But you saying that we NEED to be within two points of Motherwell when we play them in the first game after the break, is pretty much akin to saying that if we’re not, then we’ll have no chance of catching them. Which is absolute drama queen nonsense , when we’ve still got to play them three more times , and we’ve already humped them.

Of course we’d all want us to have as much points as possible and be as high up the table as possible.

And I don’t think it’s ok for us to drop points to a shite Hearts when just about every other team’s beating them. Though it wouldn’t come as a huge surprise if that happens.

But you saying that we NEED to be within two points of Motherwell when we play them in the first game after the break, is pretty much akin to saying that if we’re not, then we’ll have no chance of catching them. Which is absolute drama queen nonsense , when we’ve still got to play them three more times , and we’ve already humped them.

Does it aye?

Ok

It would be nice if we were within three points of them.

That better?

If I was confident in us beating them like last time I wouldn’t be worried about being more than 3 points behind before we meet in January

But

I am not really that confident & pretty much think the 3-0 game last time we beat them was one of those freak results where everything we done worked & everything they done didn’t. Had they scored their penalty I think that result would have been very very different.

We really need to be within three points of them by time we play. IMO ;)

Guest the shepherd

@@the shepherd, what was that about me being the most negative on here?

How the hell are people predicting a loss down there

You are the most negative poster on here. End of. Even on this page alone, you are perenially questioning others fair and reasonable comments when they don't equate to yours, and then you proceed to riposte in a very condescending way. This again further substantiates my vote.

If can't handle a vote perceived to be against you, well you know what to do

Your lack of confidence is astounding. Have you even watched us? The stadium is dead and the team are shit. This is the right time to get us, before Stendel can bring in football players in Jan.

We literary cannot score. Or defend. Or create. Or pass. Or head. Or run.

Sean Clare is our new best player since Stendel joined.

A point for us in a 0-0 would be unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

Your lack of confidence is astounding. Have you even watched us? The stadium is dead and the team are shit. This is the right time to get us, before Stendel can bring in football players in Jan.

We literary cannot score. Or defend. Or create. Or pass. Or head. Or run.

Sean Clare is our new best player since Stendel joined.

A point for us in a 0-0 would be unbelievable.

Both games this season between the sides have been very close despite Hearts being pish virtually from day one. We've scored 5 goals against Hearts this season 4 of which came from Cosgrove and he's suspended tomorrow. We're not exactly firing on all cylinders ourselves as our 3-0 horsing at Hibs the other week showed.

I think it'll be a tight game tomorrow and I wouldn't be surprised if Hearts sneak it. They generally do against us at Tynecastle regardless of the circumstances.

Play Ferguson in the number 10 role, with Anderson off the shoulder of Berra.  When we have the ball in our half, get it to Ferguson so he can supply through balls for Anderson after he's turned Berra. 

Piece O' Piss.  3-1 to the good guys.

Their back line is slow as fuck, play high and with pace and we'll win comfortably, sit back and try to match them physically and we're playing into their hands.

They are pish and deserve no respect.

Theres never been circumstances like this before though

They are a detritus and Aberdeen fans thinking we wont win this is a joke

Symptomatic of the stereotypical negativity and gloom

Except there has been. Maybe you don't remember losing to a 10 man Hearts side full of kids at Tynecastle in McInnes' first season when Hearts were relegated. But I do remember it well and it serves as a timely reminder of how we virtually always fuck up on that ground. We played them 3 times the season they were relegated with a team of kids and never beat them once

Hearts have been shit but generally lift their game against us at home. We are without Cosgrove who has scored 4 against them this season. Both games this season against them have been very close so I don't get this confidence that we will somehow just roll up into Edinburgh without Cosgrove and easily turn them over. It'll be a hard game as it always is there.

Guest milne_afc

There's serious underlying issues at Hearts.

Budge wants to be seen as a reforming character and was pushing for one of their young poofs to declare his homosexuality publicly, major rift among some of the more staunch and senior pros. There is "significant undressed" in the changing room, according to my source.

There's serious underlying issues at Hearts.

Budge wants to be seen as a reforming character and was pushing for one of their young poofs to declare his homosexuality publicly, major rift among some of the more staunch and senior pros. There is "significant undressed" in the changing room, according to my source.

Wouldn’t be much of a changing room if there wasn’t significant undressing IMO.
  • Upvote 1

Play Ferguson in the number 10 role, with Anderson off the shoulder of Berra. When we have the ball in our half, get it to Ferguson so he can supply through balls for Anderson after he's turned Berra.

Piece O' Piss. 3-1 to the good guys.

Berra will be delighted when we persist with Main instead of movement and pace in Anderson. I’d settle for both Main and Anderson but Main on his own would just play into Hearts hands.