Bundesliga Thread

Going to Football in Germany is brilliant. Only been a few times but always a great day out. Football fans aren't treating like shit by police, like they are here and the atmosphere at games is usually cracking. 

A few pints at the game and there's usually attacking football on show too. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Na, nae really... they come from Berlin.

Not sure whether you're being sarcastic, autistic or pedantic. So I'll settle on it being a bit of them all.

Please feel free to avoid responding to any of my comments in future unless of course you do actually have something worthwhile to add. There could always be a first time but I'm not holding my breath. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Not sure whether you're being sarcastic, autistic or pedantic. So I'll settle on it being a bit of them all.

Please feel free to avoid responding to any of my comments in future unless of course you do actually have something worthwhile to add. There could always be a first time but I'm not holding my breath. 

You'll be back... you have unfinished business.

Do you even know how it started?

So no-one knows anything about Union Berlin and their rise from obscurity to fourth place in the Bundesliga 1? Fair enough. I should have realised expecting any knowledge or insight into them was going to be a long shot. 

Is there a thread to discuss games from other leagues? I found myself watching the Vienna derby yesterday. Quite a stormy affair and frankly gripping. As entertaining as it was I'd have to fancy the Dons to beat either of them if we were to meet them in Europe next season.

Stadium is fantastic. I'd be fully behind the Dons making a carbon copy of it albeit the painted terraces and plastic seats should be in Aberdeen colours (I'd go with a similar four colour combo of red, white, yellow and black) rather than the green, white, blue and red they have used. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...