Out Of Contract

Verbal agreement with Wigan (on promotion)

Sneaky hun penis verbal agreement with the Huns if Wigan fail to get promotion & their reduced offer doesn't meet Huns offer.

Wigan fail to get promotion & Huns think they have him, only to find he has been sneakily talking to the Tims as well & they fancy nicking him from under Huns noses like they did with Allan.

Right sneaky cunt is our captain.

Still has the Aberdeen highest ever earner trapdoor contract offer too

Sneaky hun penis verbal agreement with the Huns if Wigan fail to get promotion & their reduced offer doesn't meet Huns offer.

Wigan fail to get promotion & Huns think they have him, only to find he has been sneakily talking to the Tims as well & they fancy nicking him from under Huns noses like they did with Allan.

Wigan won't get promoted. They are fighting relegation from the championship.

I'd say wigans chances of promotion this season are pretty slim. I mean they could make a run at it from 5th bottom or whatever but...

Wigan won't get promoted. They are fighting relegation from the championship.

I'd say wigans chances of promotion this season are pretty slim. I mean they could make a run at it from 5th bottom or whatever but...

So.....

If Wigan get relegated and Sunderland don't get promoted he's going to the Huns?

Or staying with us?

Thankfully I don't bother myself with Guffy hyperball ;)

Just been told Shinnie to Huns could be a goer. They have seriously stepped up their efforts in the last month to land him and have offered terms that may not even be matched by a team down south. Sounds like Gerrard really wants him but nothing concrete yet. 

Father in law had Greg Halford in his taxi today as he came off his flight up here.

They were talking about shinnie. Halford played with his brother at Birmingham and reckons Graeme will be moving to England as he sees the money his brother makes.

Halford also said league 1 in England players easily pull in 10-15k a week which surprised me. Didn't expect it to be quite that high.

Father in law had Greg Halford in his taxi today as he came off his flight up here.

They were talking about shinnie. Halford played with his brother at Birmingham and reckons Graeme will be moving to England as he sees the money his brother makes.

Halford also said league 1 in England players easily pull in 10-15k a week which surprised me. Didn't expect it to be quite that high.

Greg Halford speaks shite.

easily? I doubt that. maybe a few of the bigger clubs in League 1 would pay that for their Top player(s), but on average, based on some googling, you'd be looking at 1.5k - 2.5k in League one.