Anger or Apathy

Anger or Apathy  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Anger of Apathy

• Anger
    • Apathy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/27/2022 at 12:42 PM

If you take this forum as a proxy, I feel it’s more anger than apathy. The very fact that people are taking the time to vent their concerns, shows they care and they’re pissed off. Granted that only represents those that are typing an opinion.

personally, I hope it never becomes apathy, coz, to your point, that’s dangerous territory. 

If you’re bothering to comment, surely it’s not apathy? 

I’m pissed off at the appointment of Glass in the first place. It was all so predictable. 

I saw it coming about a year before it did, as soon as the Atlanta “partnership” was announced.

A year before he was appointed I said I didn’t want him.
He was appointed. I didn’t want him. He was never going to be up to the task. 

He’s clearly not, & out his depth. 

I’m angry that Cormack lied. No matter what he says. 

Does he really expect us to believe that the outstanding candidate, after a “process” of applications, interviews etc, is really a novice coach with very little experience, & what record he has is poor, and who just happens to be an Atlanta employee?

Get him out. ASAP 

• Upvote 2

Don't post much but do look at site now and again.

I am old so learned long ago anger is pointless .

Apathy is what i feel sadly ,must be some sort of self preservation thing.

Season ticket holder and only attended two games thus far shame on me.

Wish i could recapture my youth and my enthusiasm but i'm just a grumpy old git these days. 

COYR win a cup or two before i do a Rangers and die.

9 minutes ago, Ken Esmin said:

Don't post much but do look at site now and again.

I am old so learned long ago anger is pointless .

Apathy is what i feel sadly ,must be some sort of self preservation thing.

Season ticket holder and only attended two games thus far shame on me.

Wish i could recapture my youth and my enthusiasm but i'm just a grumpy old git these days. 

COYR win a cup or two before i do a Rangers and die.

Said it before, best username on here. 

Anger if be told.

Anger at the attitude of players not giving a shit, when fans are making effort & commitment to follow their team, Anger at lack of ambition at club, this playing for 3rd place shit every year. 

Defeatist attitude which was not there in the days of fergie. 

Yes I know times have changed, when you have had the fortune of seeing the best aberdeen team you cannot ever try to compare, but the basics of the club are lacking, cheating fans week in, week out. 

The club really need to bridge this huge gap between club & fans, they say they are trying too, but I doubt the strong opinions of the fans are rarely taken on board. 

My anger is 100% at Cormack not Glass. Likewise didn't want him and still don't want him as manager but I can't blame him for taking the job.

Cormack has a lot to answer for including the whole Atlanta stuff, I still cannot see what AFC gain from it at all going by the players we've been given. 

Brutal watching, I suspect that the players are not happy and last nights performance was another where they went through the motions rather than put in a shift. 

Huge change required which has to start on the terraces.

I used to get angry and wound up but sadly I don't really any more. 

Not sure if its an age thing and I have just seen it all before or I am just fed up in general with Scottish football. 

I don't expect to win every game but I do expect a competent manager who gets the absolute best out of each player and the squad. I also expect players to give 100% at all times. 

As fans we are being badly let down!

A bigger question is why the team busts a gut against the Huns, then doesn't even try to win a game against St Mirren. 

It became patently obvious as the match wore on that the players we had on the field weren't much bothered about chasing the game. St Mirren were constantly pressing and hussling, getting to the first and second balls before us, and looking like a team who wanted to win. 

Even at a goal down we were passing the ball backwards and sideways with absolutely zero urgency, and allowed the game just to be played out to a 1-0 conclusion.

They very clearly had no interest in putting in the effort. 

I am more angry than having an apathy. I am angry at the promise of fast, attacking, entertaining football we were spun a yarn about. I am angry that we have employed two complete novices to run the show at Aberdeen and I am angry at our chairman for downing tools far more quickly than Stewart Milne. Other than that I am easy going.

I'm angry for now. Cormack must realise that the man he appointed wasn't wanted by the vast majority of the support. They even predicted how things would turn out and it's spookily accurate.

But rather than bite the bullet and admit he's got it spectacularly wrong, he lets things drift. 

My anger will definitely turn to apathy if Glass is still in post at the start of next season.

35 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

A bigger question is why the team busts a gut against the Huns, then doesn't even try to win a game against St Mirren. 

It became patently obvious as the match wore on that the players we had on the field weren't much bothered about chasing the game. St Mirren were constantly pressing and hussling, getting to the first and second balls before us, and looking like a team who wanted to win. 

Even at a goal down we were passing the ball backwards and sideways with absolutely zero urgency, and allowed the game just to be played out to a 1-0 conclusion.

They very clearly had no interest in putting in the effort. 

I said weeks ago that it didn’t look like players were playing for him. I don’t think they’re on board with this ‘different’ thing glass keeps telling us he’s trying. 

im not sure what the different thing is tbh. And why it’s taken the football visionary stephen glass to introduce it. 

Just now, DD1903 said:

I said weeks ago that it didn’t look like players were playing for him. I don’t think they’re on board with this ‘different’ thing glass keeps telling us he’s tryin

im not sure what the different thing is tbh. And why it’s taken the football visionary stephen glass to introduce it. 

Spin hatched by the leadership team to buy them more time.