Pet Hates

StandFree1982

When you go to shake some cunts hand and they try to fist bump(?) or give you the high five type shake

Just awkward

Guy I know always leans into a handshake for the shoulder bump. 

I'm not doing that. 

I'm never doing that. 

Is that wanky Yankee pish or is that a "thing" round the world?

Yanks are very touchy feely

I suspect it's an Alpha Bro thing, like the chest bump. 

I'm not doing that. 

A firm handshake and sensible eye contact. Maybe a slight nod of the head... that's all that's required. 

Yanks are touchy feely, though.  

I don't think I'd hugged another human being till I moved here.

They're all about hugs. 

Not as bad as receiving a limp handshake.

I'm big on this. A strong handshake is essential. I don't command respect just by entering a room at 5,7 and built like a 7 year old loon but a firm handshake is a good start to make folk notice you.

I see Love Island is now on.

Idiots watched by idiots

• Upvote 1

Folk sending you emails at work that could be resolved within 1 second. “Hi Fridge, just

Wondering what you think about this and would it be alright or some shit.”

Just stick your heid round the door and 99.9% of the time I will say yes. Hi yeah think that should

be fine. About a million emails to get through do not give a flying fuck if you need to fuck off early for a dentist appointment.

Unless it is going to cause me any hassle do what you want. Get the job done when it needs to be otherwise knock yourself out.

• Upvote 1

I've gained a new pet hate recently.

People Pretending via YouTube comments to have been in the Army.

Then a ream of fucking spastics saying "Thank you for your service"

That's a Yank thing. 

You got paid to do a job and you carried a gun. 

Big fuckin whoop. 

Plumbers are up to their elbows in shite every day so that we don't have to live like Middle Easterners and shit in the street. 

Thank the fucking plumbers for their service. 

That's a Yank thing.

You got paid to do a job and you carried a gun.

Big fuckin whoop.

Plumbers are up to their elbows in shite every day so that we don't have to live like Middle Easterners and shit in the street.

Thank the fucking plumbers for their service.

Took an internal flight from Atlanta to Orlando a few years back and there were a couple of Army guys on the plane.

Before we were allowed to get off the plane the captain was over the tannoy thanking the guys for their service and there was much cheering,clapping and hollering...

Mentalists

Load of shit. Could work in the office and never even see a photo of a war zone and still you're revered for putting your life on the line.

I served my country for 20 years.

You did a public service job like the rest of us.

Patriotism is a strange thing

Folk sending you emails at work that could be resolved within 1 second. “Hi Fridge, just

Wondering what you think about this and would it be alright or some shit.”

Just stick your heid round the door and 99.9% of the time I will say yes. Hi yeah think that should

be fine. About a million emails to get through do not give a flying fuck if you need to fuck off early for a dentist appointment.

Unless it is going to cause me any hassle do what you want. Get the job done when it needs to be otherwise knock yourself out.

Clock watchers at work a pet hate.  Bore off you cunts