Aberdeen V Srenhousemuir

All this coming from Millertwat yet again trying to appoint blame to McKenna for the goal.

McKenna wasn't the one at fault for the goal. The goal came as a combination of fk ups from Ferguson & McLennan

McKennas only fault was advancing once Ferguson had the ball, as there was NO danger (or should have been) of him losing the ball again there.

Scott McKenna is easily the most valuable center half in Scotland/Scottish football right now. That is taking into account his age, physicality, potential, speed & abilities.

Hairy pie & Milllertime can speak all the shite they want to try & devalue him but that is exactly what it is. SHITE & once he is finally sold on. They will be eating hair filled humble pie.

But he has a 100% record of mistakes causing goals in the last two matches.......which is what teams will obviously base their valuation on.........

Wasn't his mistake that cost goal on sat.

Was MOSTLY down to a shit pass from Ferguson & secondly some blame attributed to McLennan for waiting for said shit pass to come to him rather than going to try & meet it.

Only fault (if any) that could be attributed to McKenna is that he had too much faith in his team mates doing the basics of taking the ball back up the park after winning possession back.

Besides. I'm pretty sure the initial attack should have been called offside also but that's another argument

Your driveway good for parking

Seriously, tho best place to park for the ground?

I'd park either at larbert high school, which is about 5 mins walk away. Should be loads of space on the two roads that run either side of the Astro there (carrongrange road & ave).

There's probably closer places but I'd imagine it'd be slow getting out the big Asda car park opposite ochilview.

• Upvote 1

I'd park either at larbert high school, which is about 5 mins walk away. Should be loads of space on the two roads that run either side of the Astro there (carrongrange road & ave).

There's probably closer places but I'd imagine it'd be slow getting out the big Asda car park opposite ochilview.

I was gonna ask the same questions as Doogs!