New Stadium Approved

Are they going to sell bricks from Pittodrie?

Detroit Red Wings just had an auction, selling everything from pictures off the walls to the benches the player sat on.

I'll bid a hundy for Milne's wig.

Can't have cost more than a tenner new.

The toaster must be worth a bob or too ... !!

Going down the legal route they could theoretically hold it up for quite a while, but in reality they can only delay it until the money runs out. Given the cost of appeals I reckon their campaign will quietly disappear.

They will, I'm guessing, focus their efforts on blocking the stadium rather than the training facilities as they have more chance of success with that and also have longer to raise the necessary funds (since Aberdeen plan to start building phase one this summer).

They'll be fighting against the implementation of a CPZ and footbridge.

Hahahaha blue rinse brigade got their arses kicked,

Now wait the ragin responses of the no group!!!.

Say bye bye to your precious green belt land, no group absolutely not interested even if our club was going to the wall, only interested in there green suburban dream,

For them theyll be sitting drinking there tea in a nice china tea cup listening to del amitri (hey now) crying to their 1500 pound lap/bag dog.@betty swallows all quite!!,

Or have they all fucked off back to there beloved follow follow.

Enjoy the noise and the rowdy, uncivilised dons fans marching by your suburban haciendas wel promise to try and keep it doon ???

They will, I'm guessing, focus their efforts on blocking the stadium rather than the training facilities as they have more chance of success with that and also have longer to raise the necessary funds (since Aberdeen plan to start building phase one this summer).

Aye, it is never over until it is over, but right now the Dons have the momentum in their favour after the historical Council decision. The Kingswell's blue rinse brigade will probably carry on the fight on the grounds you have alluded to, but once they have to start digging deep into their pockets to meet the mounting legal costs I reckon they will go away. Unless, of course, they are willing to sell their houses to carry on the fight, but that would kind of defeat the the purpose of their whole campaign.

Exercise in futility.

Footbridge will go through health and safety via Hollyrood, easy. CPZ in a different county is not going to cause any serious concerns to a £50 million project that has overwhelming support at council and planning stages.

I really hope they do waste all that money on trying though. They deserve the humiliation and financial loss. Wanks. As far as I am aware, this application has passed as 1 complete project and so trying to split it into different parts for appeal wouldn't be viable. "Phases" 1 and 2 are merely timescales for build.

Get it fucking built.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1