Sevco Thread

Oh I don’t know. Pursuing a flawed tax strategy to the extent that meant no buyer would take them out of admin has to be up there. That and (still) not realising the consequences if they didn’t.

Cunts.

I know huns who have said to me "EBT's were legal at the time". To which I replied "Yes they were. Driving a car in the UK is also legal as well. But if you drive a car in the UK at 140mph, don't have a valid driving licence, insurance or road tax then you are breaking the law to a massive extent regardless of the fact that driving the car is actually legal. That is the equivalent of what Rangers did with EBT's".

I know huns who have said to me "EBT's were legal at the time". To which I replied "Yes they were. Driving a car in the UK is also legal as well. But if you drive a car in the UK at 140mph, don't have a valid driving licence, insurance or road tax then you are breaking the law to a massive extent regardless of the fact that driving the car is actually legal. That is the equivalent of what Rangers did with EBT's".

They will have been pished when they got behind the wheel as well...

Nothing can ever top the utter riddie of a club of their supposed size and resources failing to extricate themselves from the Championship at the first attempt.....

And yes fuck the huns

The funniest thing for me is that they continually label themselves "The World's most successful Football Club". They have won more trophies than any other club on the planet apparently.

The small ever so slight issue that all but one of those trophies were domestic ones seems lost on them. "The most successful club ever...Glasgow Rangers from Europe". So successful that in over 60 years of trying they have never even reached a European Cup Final never mind actually winning it.

But yeah Glasgow Rangers are apparently more successful than Real Madrid, Ajax, Bayern, AC Milan, Juve, Liverpool, Barcelona and Man United.

Only on Planet Hun.

I dunno, I kinda like the Sevco thread. For when I'm still working at 6 in the morning and we got beat 2-0 by the Accies and I need a wee amusement break.

This utter faggotry for example -

FB_IMG_1551290256153.thumb.jpg.665cbb7ba

:laughing:  Been told to knock their fucking card displays on the head, I expect.

Not surprised - last one I saw was like Stevie Wonder getting pished & daein a jigsaw.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The dead club got the ground the training centre is built on virtually free of charge from Glasgow cooncil. And whacking great grants from various quangos to erect the buildings.

When they went bankrupt and Chico Green arrived like a shite in knighning armour he was allowed to buy Mordor,associated nearby buildings and the f@cking training centre for £5.5 million all in from the liquidators. I reckon the training ground itself....a lot bigger than ours and better kitted out ( full size gym, swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, full size restaurant etc) would have been worth the £5.5 million by itself if not more.

I wish to hell somebody with a bit of cash to spare ( Wiggy or even better a rich supporter with a sick sense of humour) had went to the liquidators and offered say £2 million for the training centre alone....or whatever it would have taken to outbid Green for it. Then said to newco....I'll lease you the training ground for say £200k per year but put in a clause that said when the Dons are in town you lot are out for 24 hours and we get the use of it. As it is they're obviously using it as collateral given the outstanding loan. Cheating hoors....

Two things.

A/. It wasn’t 5.5m for the properties it was 5.5m for all assets including any money’s owed to them which from memory was about £1.5m

B/. Greens deal (on admin being refused) was an exclusive right to purchase the assets. This exclusivity was only revealed hours, maybe a couple of days before the Late June admin decline date ensuring competing offers were non existent. (This was also the point that Green shafted White out of the deal in the so-called sevco switcheroo).

Not a stitch up though. No siree. Nothing to see here, now please close your sevco threads forget all this blatant corruption ever happened and go back to how things were.