Films

• 2 weeks later...

Once Upon A Time....In Hollywood.

Other than it was a Tarantino movie with an A List cast I didn't bother reading up on this before watching. Had no idea for the first two hours where he was actually taking this. It was only in the last half hour I realised what he was doing. The showpiece finale was a good watch but it took a long time getting there. Less than impressed with the first two hours. Bit humdrum though DiCaprio was good. If rating Tarantino's movies this is definitely in the lower end.

^mostly agree with that.

What you'd expect from LdC and BP, both excellent. Robbie is a babe.

It was interesting, entwining the Manson case with real life Hollywood. But it didn't flow well for me. Had all the classic imagery/ camera/ music scenes of his name. The violence was the usual juxtaposition (records) of comedy.

It isn't his best (inglorious basterds, for me), but it's still QT and better than all that marvel shit.

I'll probably watch it again after reading a bit about it, hopefully understand more of what the 'movie scene' was about.

Ive noticed you say that a couple of times now there bigtits - stuff 'dragging on' - just acting a spoiled bastard I reckon son; all bloated up with too much tv to watch, and impatient for scarjo or whoever revealing their titties.

Take a step back and really soak the stuff up son - Mindhunter is the bomb, and whether you say it or not means fuck all - because clearly, you're rushing it son.

You're no an idiot - watch it again. No distractions - properly. Put the phone down for a bitty. You wee prick.

Not at all Dad I usually watch shit phoneless. It's just that in Mindhunter I was waiting for shit to happen and it usually never did. Loads of chat and fuck all action is my recollection.

Guest milne_afc

Went to see it on Sunday, Parko.

The first part of the film is a bit of a slog but with some typical Tarantino scenes to keep it going.

The last 30-45mins is superb.

Would watch again.

Extremely late to the party I know but finally watched Wolf Of Wall Street last night, sensational film. Margot Robbie has to be the fittest bird in the world right now, fucking stunning. If indeed a lot of that film is true then Jesus the boy Belfort has had some life like