Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

Just watched the highlights now. Considines miss is worse than I thought. Taylor also missed a sitter.

Had more chances than I remember...all I can seem to remember is how shite we were.

I can only remember Ward making one save of note i the 1st half despite Hearts having us on the rack for the entire 45- we then had the best of the 2nd half but failed to test their keeper at all- although it was a close game i just never felt we'd score unless from a penalty and we were denied a decent claim.

We didnt deserve anything from what I thought was a shitty game on a shit surface- but I thought we were well below par and still Hearts couldnt put us away and kill the game- they're no great shakes and i dint see that this result or performance has any bearing on our ability to finish above them in the league.

Ward going and midfield injuries are much more likely to be the problem there

Considine, oh Andrew. You had the moment right there to redeem your shocker. You could've even cushioned the thing and stil blasted it home on your favourite peg, if there is one.

Second half we ratcheted up a notch as seems the way now, maybe Minnesota is going for a Brazil method in the Mexico 70 final. Except we don't have tostado or clodaoldo.

Considine, oh Andrew. You had the moment right there to redeem your shocker. You could've even cushioned the thing and stil blasted it home on your favourite peg, if there is one.

Second half we ratcheted up a notch as seems the way now, maybe Minnesota is going for a Brazil method in the Mexico 70 final. Except we don't have tostado or clodaoldo.

Ha ha tostao. Jobis.

I always struggle to understand what you're going on about.

I think you were going on about Consiquines miss.

The time to blood youngsters was when we were 2-0 up against Partick and the like over Christmas. Certain players rested, others realising the promising youngster coming through could take their place ergo suddenly once more a fuck was given.

Yes, we never got the cushion we needed in those matches, but even if we had do you really think the changes would have been made? Nae chunce!