If not DM, What is the Alternative?

Would probably take that. We obviously have a decent youth system, it doesn’t take much tactical

knowledge to say launch it to Cosgrove.

Be aswell getting a nutjob throwing punches at Opposition managers. More entertaining than some of the pish we’re enduring.

However, deep breath. We’re through.

• 1 month later...

I am on record as stating that DM has earned right to continue managing Dons.

However it would appear that several of you disagree.

If you could appoint a logical and attainable replacement tomorrow, who would it be?

I am increasingly updating my above thoughts. DM has been gradually losing the rights to manage the Dons on a game by game basis since August which, if not reversed shortly, has an inevitable outcome in my opinion.

The replacement?

I have reservations about foreign managers and would advocate someone with knowledge of our game.

Robinson from Motherwell seems to be up and coming with Robson as his assistant is my current best guess.

Reckon a chance IS coming, any other logical thoughts of the likely candidate?

Like when Mcinnes took over I think this will be a good time to take over with some good young prospects coming through. McKenna to flog in January. Biggest issue will be getting rid of the likes of Main & Gleeson, should be easy to get rid of Vyner & Gallagher. I would give the job to Robson if he manages like he played he should be good. His U18 team play good attacking football and the young players obviously trust him.