Sevco Thread

Obviously rather they went out to the Danes but will be good to see them getting battered all over the shop by the Poles.

Not that I ever want to see them progress in Europe.

But there's a definite appeal in them being trapped in an Eastern European city with a rampaging mob of psychotic ex-army ubercatholics with access to military hardware & fuck all to lose.

• Upvote 2

Not that I ever want to see them progress in Europe.

But there's a definite appeal in them being trapped in an Eastern European city with a rampaging mob of psychotic ex-army ubercatholics with access to military hardware & fuck all to lose.

Sounds fucking tremendous, I'd probably buy a Daily Record the next day.

big test now for Doncaster and the spfl after arguing so much about strict liability and saying we would get our own house in order

1st weekend you have celtic fans with their banner

today you have rangers fans encroaching on the field of play

two thing we were going to see cracked down on - lets see how it goes. the thing I hate is sitting through the announcement of unacceptable behaviour and my wife having her bag inspected on her 2nd trip to Pittodrie (3rd if you include Elton) for a Europa game against a car load of fans (not even a coach)load and not a thing happens complete waste of time now we have both causing issues over to you SPFL before the Scottish government jumps in with both feet

crack down on both set a line in the sand - else show that this again is a waste of everyones time

They will end up punishing Killie as well to try and even out the huns punishment

Rangers already complaining about entry to ground and they said they have complained about disabled section before

Killie have responded by saying the hold up was because they had to search fans for pyrotechnics and will make no excuse for that

Huns fans are the biggest shitebags Ive ever met.  Ok in a 50 to 10 ratio in their favour,  but even 50 to 20 in their favour and they are all running away like cows across a field.

Haha good analogy :laughing:

A few months ago, a group of masked assailants attacked the "wee rangers club" which is just along the road from snake mountain.

The "big rangers men" quickly locked themselves inside their club, crapping themselves, leaving a few unfortunate smokers trapped outside to get a pasting.

(well, i say 'unfortunate', but they were huns so hey ho).

I haven't heard what the Police investigation found (if anything) but the sevco consensus was that the attack was by "those fenian bastards from the tall cranes" (a sellick pub in govan).

They probably got the responsible social group right, but I don't think the regulars from one pub would go en masse to attack another pub nearby.

There was a lot of intra-hun acrimony over the fact that they all ran away to save their own skin, abandoning their friends.

Hardly the Spirit of the Dambusters, was it?

I see them as a scourge of savage animals. There ought to be a cull.

Pustules.

Look at this.

*Warning. Serious minging hun content*

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimgreenan/status/1158071279821479938

Gads.

Heard some boy in work making excuses for them saying that its "clearly a policing issue" and that "everyone hates us and will do anything to paint us in a bad light". Aye that will be it ya fucking mong.

Maybe sounds like a poor excuse on my part, but those pricks actions from last season is one of the main reasons i havent renewed this year. They are absolute fucking cretins and there was too many altercations and close calls last season. 

I also mentioned this to that hun this morning, that It wont be long until someone is killed in one of our football grounds, either through them or their ugly sisters behaviour... unsurprisingly he laughed and called their behaviour "just banter". Huns eh!

Gads.

Heard some boy in work making excuses for them saying that its "clearly a policing issue" and that "everyone hates us and will do anything to paint us in a bad light". Aye that will be it ya fucking mong.

Maybe sounds like a poor excuse on my part, but those pricks actions from last season is one of the main reasons i havent renewed this year. They are absolute fucking cretins and there was too many altercations and close calls last season.

I also mentioned this to that hun this morning, that It wont be long until someone is killed in one of our football grounds, either through them or their ugly sisters behaviour... unsurprisingly he laughed and called their behaviour "just banter". Huns eh!

Man up you blouse

Horrible statement from the huns. The least professional outfit in football.

I'm going to take great pleasure in the death of Ricksen and I'll certainly be running a campaign of offence.

The ibrox disaster was magic.

And they lap it up every single time. If I'm in a non moving queue I don't decide I should just start pushing forward.

"Trapped outside the ground"

It's like a womans' social media account.

Those idiots lap it up though. No surprise that they're all the same. They all love the queen, blah blah blah, no voice of their own.

I have zero hun friends. If you're a rangers fan, you're obviously someone of no intelligence or worth. Not bothering with that.

They really are the most repulsive group of people on the planet.

• Upvote 4

It's like a womans' social media account.

Those idiots lap it up though. No surprise that they're all the same. They all love the queen, blah blah blah, no voice of their own.

I have zero hun friends. If you're a rangers fan, you're obviously someone of no intelligence or worth. Not bothering with that.

They really are the most repulsive group of people on the planet.

Anyone with huns as friends has failed at life and needs to take a long hard look at themselves.