Mcleish Away

If McInnes gets the offer of Scotland job. There is no question he wouldn't take it.

He knows his stock is only dwindling with us, so the opportunity to take a higher paying job (basically part time) & the chance to possibly raise his stock, or at least keep it at a reasonable level to still have options after the failed Scottish job would be a no brainer for him.

Just hope the SFA consider him.

McInnes has the perfect CV for the Scotland job. He would surely take it if offered. Hopefully compensation wouldn’t prevent Scotland getting a manager of his calibre.

You obviously have no idea how much we are paying McInnes and how little the SFA were paying McLeish (comparatively)

If McInnes gets the offer of Scotland job. There is no question he wouldn't take it.

He knows his stock is only dwindling with us, so the opportunity to take a higher paying job (basically part time) & the chance to possibly raise his stock, or at least keep it at a reasonable level to still have options after the failed Scottish job would be a no brainer for him.

Just hope the SFA consider him.

Higher paying  :suicide:

• Downvote 1

You obviously have no idea how much we are paying McInnes and how little the SFA were paying McLeish (comparatively)

Do tell - how much is McInnes currently on - how much was McLeish on - I'd be interested to have the accurate figures - will take annual or monthly which ever is easier

Higher paying  :suicide:

Do tell - how much is McInnes currently on - how much was McLeish on - I'd be interested to have the accurate figures - will take annual or monthly which ever is easier

He may be ITK but I very much doubt McInnes is earning more than what Levein was getting as Scotland manager for example.

He was on clos to £1m a year. Plus free high end company car & house.

I think McInnes would do well with Scotland to be honest, I think the players would all enjoy playing for him. I agree it would be a good pathway for him towards getting a bigger job in England in a few years. It's whether he could handle the months sitting doing nothing.