Anthony O'connor.

I've been slagging the same 3 players all season and hes defo one of them.Lack of pace in the modern game especially when there's 3 out of 11 sometimes 4 when Rooney plays is far too many.that apart he's a woeful player who dives in getting caught wrong side time and again.this team is sadly going back to the bad days of McGhee with no guile or pace whatsoever.

Wasnt fully decided on him before this season but now I think he is absolutely shit. Complete dog shit. Please tell me we are not giving him a huge pay rise to stay on

Same here, thought he looked okay in the beginning but he's not very good. Reminds me of Zander Diamond a bit but somehow even weaker. I thought O'Connor was supposed to be some sort of hard man, he is soft as shite.

But yet an improvement on Ash Taylor.........admittedly not too difficult........worse hair though (just in case anyone's missing MTs banter)

Is he though Chewie? I think on balance that Ash Taylor gave us more, especially in the air at both ends of the park. We look weak defending corners and crosses in the air and we are much less of a threat now attacking at corners.

Yes, he was prone to errors on the ground but so is O'Connor.

Individual fuck-ups, definitely. But Taylor didn't completely hinder our entire game, every game.

What is the point in defending this player?

It's been evident for some time now that he is completely hopeless and uncomfortable on the ball. He is also slow, ponderous, only wants to pass back the way and to keep it safe.

He is neither a defender nor midfielder. He can't tackle or head the ball particularly well and is a pansy - rules him out of defence. A midfield role? He has zero creativity in him and rarely wants the ball.

What's the point in him? See Tansey, too.

There is nothing there.

Individual fuck-ups, definitely. But Taylor didn't completely hinder our entire game, every game.

What is the point in defending this player?

It's been evident for some time now that he is completely hopeless and uncomfortable on the ball. He is also slow, ponderous, only wants to pass back the way and to keep it safe.

He is neither a defender nor midfielder. He can't tackle or head the ball particularly well and is a pansy - rules him out of defence. A midfield role? He has zero creativity in him and rarely wants the ball.

What's the point in him? See Tansey, too.

Yes I think we have seen enough of O'Connor now to know that he isn't the answer in either position. Tansey has been playing with an injury but he doesn't look like he can cut it either.

There is nothing there.

Taylor was much better than OConnor. For all the fuck ups he wasnt as much of a fanny as OConnor. Played forward passes also.

Was he fuck. Sit down and look back at last seasons games. I’d wager 3/5 he cost us a goal. Someone did a tally of the points he’d lost is single handily.

Nice guy

Nice hair

Complete wank when it comes to football.

Taylor gave us much more than O Connor,OK Taylor would have his fuck ups but O Connor loses nearly every header.i said long ago when everyone was slagging Reynolds non stop that the blinkers were on because O Connor was worse.im not saying Reynolds was good because he's went off his game but no worse than O'Connor but he was blameless in most people's eyes which I found very strange.

Is he though Chewie? I think on balance that Ash Taylor gave us more, especially in the air at both ends of the park. We look weak defending corners and crosses in the air and we are much less of a threat now attacking at corners.

Yes, he was prone to errors on the ground but so is O'Connor.

He scored 9 goals in 3 seasons, not a huge threat in the opposition box.