Pet Hates

StandFree1982

You must be under the thumb FFS

Nah as per Fridge's comments I am usually left to sit outside reading a book drinking.

Mrs FFS is an understanding woman (she has to be being married to me) and I am merely storing up brownie points for when I do my own stuff.

Not sure about HH (our guest) might get her to sign up to this site and we can destroy her piece by piece

One of my pet hates - People who use the line "Bet you're fun at parties". It's usually the sort of folk who will have lolled at the Bulgarian fans making monkey chants thinking "it's just banter", and when someone calls them on it, out comes the "I bet you're fun...". Nah mate, I bet your the kind of cunt that gets into fights at every party as you're an arsehole. 

One of my pet hates - People who use the line "Bet you're fun at parties". It's usually the sort of folk who will have lolled at the Bulgarian fans making monkey chants thinking "it's just banter", and when someone calls them on it, out comes the "I bet you're fun...". Nah mate, I bet your the kind of cunt that gets into fights at every party as you're an arsehole.

Deep breaths mate. Deep breaths.

Fuck bumping into you at a party

Parties in general tend to be horrendous especially with school parents. You sneak through to hide in the kitchen with some Dad who you thought was normal from meeting him a few times at the school gate.

Turns out he doesn’t think the maths teacher would be a total slag in bed or hopes Ryan Jack would die. Cue awkward silence and help yourself to another beer from the fridge.

You go to parties with cunts from your bairns school? Fuck that shit.

Not normally by choice. You do catch some good ones though, kids all occupy themselves while you get to abuse somebody’s alcohol and food.

Rough with the smooth though, get cornered by some Mum moaning about the curriculum and you’re fucked.