Pet Hates

StandFree1982

If it's not been priced already by the company, wh smith take the liberty to chuck an extra 2 to 3 quid on things. Rob dogs. At least pret a manger don't do it.

Buy the crisps (3 for £3) and walk out with an assortment of other goods for free.

I’d two books this morning off them. Easy Peasy.

whin eh git a mid hair crisis eh git lee triveno/john carpenter hair..its nae the arrows its the indians..whin john carperter filmd they live wi rowdy roddy piper thir wis a lang held theory thit ye need tae hae sunglesses tae see the aliens thit walk among us..wi the testimony eh thon astronaut dame it's nae is outlandish is first thot beck in the diy..recent film midnicht speshil touched oan this tae

OK, pish like this really fucking annoys me.

Lack of fucking diversity they say, perhaps its just a matter of a strong field of contenders for each category that are there on merit and not just because they are Black, Hispanic, LGBTQ or whatever the fuck they are.

'Sorry Joaquin, no nomination for you this year as your white, instead we have replaced you with Bubba who was utter shite in a film no one has ever seen, but hey we have filled our' diversity' quota'.

Fuck right off with this kind of pish.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51009468

• Upvote 1

Lack of fucking diversity they say, perhaps its just a matter of a strong field of contenders for each category that are there on merit and not just because they are Black, Hispanic, LGBTQ or whatever the fuck they are.

'Sorry Joaquin, no nomination for you this year as your white, instead we have replaced you with Bubba who was utter shite in a film no one has ever seen, but hey we have filled our' diversity' quota'.

Isn't Joaquin a red injun or something?

Someone should explain to these people that it's a film and TV awards ceremony, not a Black Lives Matter rally. Personally I'm disgusted at the lack of white artists recognised at the MOBO awards but you don't hear me moaning.

Selfies are the most grotesque form of photo. Thy have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Recall seeing a selfie from a bird who'd broke her leg. 

"Look at my broken leg" she posted along with the selfie which showed the top 5% of the cast and 95% cleavage. 

Dumb cunt.