Gazza

zig-a-zig-ah

He has had loads of help in the past, attention seeking prick.

HE certainly was an attention seeking prick in the late 90's but nowadays I wouldn't label him that way. He's lost his mind and he is genuinely mentally ill.

I just feel that so many don't get the chances he has even though he's pissed away more than the average lad ever could

good point but I just think this cunt seems to get help from all over the place and it doesn't seem to make any difference at all.

You're spot on there, he's in the fortunate position of being handed help on a plate irrespective of cost and he'll just waste his chance.

He'll be deid in 5 years. Oh well.

HE certainly was an attention seeking prick in the late 90's but nowadays I wouldn't label him that way. He's lost his mind and he is genuinely mentally ill.

I just feel that so many don't get the chances he has even though he's pissed away more than the average lad ever could

Will go down the same road as George Best, no point in trying to help when they repeat the same mistakes for years on end.

He's the same as George Best.

He simply does not deserve a helping hand, which would not be available to mere mortals.

Money and celebrity disna excuse you from acting like a cunt.

And he's acted like a cunt for his whole adult life.

He is the only one responsible for the state he's in.

He deserves it.

As I said, I've got no sympathy.

I wouldna say I'm willing him to die either, but as a human being he has proven to be worthless.

Plenty other folk could make far better use of the money that's going to be wasted on a futile attempt at helping this hun cretin.

And loads of folk die, all the time.

Am I expected to give a fuck about this total cunt?

Football is perverse.

Not really, any bother I get in is with grown men.

i bet it is. smaller weedier grown men than yourself.

wife beating is wrong. but surely being the local pub bully isnae right either.

youre qucik to cast aspersions towards gazzas past but you too equally have demons, although presumably not to the scale he does.

i bet it is. smaller weedier grown men than yourself.

wife beating is wrong. but surely being the local pub bully isnae right either.

youre qucik to cast aspersions towards gazzas past but you too equally have demons, although presumably not to the scale he does.

Na min, I conquered mine, by simply stopping drinking.

Gazza could do likewise.

We all have that freedom of choice, that's why I'm so down on someone like him, he has made his bed, let him lie in it.

Na min, I conquered mine, by simply stopping drinking.

Gazza could do likewise.

We all have that freedom of choice, that's why I'm so down on someone like him, he has made his bed, let him lie in it.

yeah cause your situation is the same as his, isnt it.

you lack a basic intelligence and understanding of this and resort to easy and hackneyed cliches about gazza and his ilk.

hes made his bed, hes a wife beater, no more second chances.

this suggests youre not very wise or simply fishing.

Surely you're not sticking up for him?

Alkies Alliance?

no but im not as stupid as you so i winna wade in feet first.

he needs help.

its no surprise really. hes been used and abused by hangers on probably since he came on the scene at newcastle.

he probably never had a guiding hand all his life unlike more fortunate folk like yourself.

no but im not as stupid as you so i winna wade in feet first.

he needs help.

its no surprise really. hes been used and abused by hangers on probably since he came on the scene at newcastle.

he probably never had a guiding hand all his life unlike more fortunate folk like yourself.

Na, you see you are taking the sympathetic route here.

He disna deserve it.

Who's to say he's been used and abused by hangers on?

Who's to say these folk werena trying to help him and just gave up on him because he's beyond help?

He came from a reasonable family in Newcastle, and he had privilege from a young age.

He just abused all that.

That's his fault, nobody elses.

Na, you see you are taking the sympathetic route here.

He disna deserve it.

Who's to say he's been used and abused by hangers on?

Who's to say these folk werena trying to help him and just gave up on him because he's beyond help?

He came from a reasonable family in Newcastle, and he had privilege from a young age.

He just abused all that.

That's his fault, nobody elses.

damn right i am sympathetic. wouldnt wish his mental state on anyone.

your hardline stance smacks of a rather narrowminded outlook and upbringing.

• Upvote 1

damn right i am sympathetic. wouldnt wish his mental state on anyone.

your hardline stance smacks of a rather narrowminded outlook and upbringing.

It's self inflicted.

I only have sympathy for those who find themselves in real peril through no fault of their own.

Do you understand that?

If you pop over to Rangers Media, they have already began talking about doing something for Gazza.

Fuds.

Couldna really give a monkeys aboot that - up to them what they do themselves

Fit I'm bothered aboot is them foisting their faux grief on the rest of us , with the inevitable castigation of those who don't give him the respect the Huns and their synmpathisers think he deserves