Gazza

zig-a-zig-ah

Guest findlay_1903

Hate gazza,and agree that he's just like George best. But he did score one of the most amazing goals ever at euro 96. From them on he's been a car crash.

-1 to Tup.....for encouraging the use of -1's on other people.

Bluto mate if you read this please bomb him.

The -1 has no effect on me.

Nor does the +1.

Anyway, take yourself a -1 for encouraging two against one.

Obviously a hangover from your casual days.

In any case, 2 minuses makes a plus. So you're basically +1'ing me if you both -1 me. Stupid cunt.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

damn right i am sympathetic. wouldnt wish his mental state on anyone.

your hardline stance smacks of a rather narrowminded outlook and upbringing.

I agree with you Bluto. Alcoholism is a terrible mental illness and something that's unbelievably difficult to conquer.

Gazza has tried many times in the past to give up he's been dry for months on end, which takes tremendous mental strength. He's sadly into a trap where he thinks he's able to control his drinking, before remembering the drink is controlling him.

I wish him all the luck in the world.

Cow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you Bluto. Alcoholism is a terrible mental illness and something that's unbelievably difficult to conquer.

Gazza has tried many times in the past to give up he's been dry for months on end, which takes tremendous mental strength. He's sadly into a trap where he thinks he's able to control his drinking, before remembering the drink is controlling him.

I wish him all the luck in the world.

Cow.

Drink yourself into a coma.

I like gazza

Not someone I've ever particularly liked... would be hypocritical if I was anything but utterly apathetic to Gascoigne's fate.

Live, die, end up in a padded cell with a fishing rod and a 6 pack of beer for company... I do not fucking care.

• Upvote 1

Crazed wife beating hun junkie. Waste of the nhs and police money. Barry fergushuns hero, nuff said.

He's a waste of skin and I've zero sympathy for him.

Hopefully he kicks the bucket swiftly.

His arrogance and demeanour in the famed Rowbotham game at Ibrox displays that he's not even a decent human being.

Get him to fuck off the planet and save some oxygen.

He has had loads of help in the past, attention seeking prick.

He's the same as George Best.

He simply does not deserve a helping hand, which would not be available to mere mortals.

Money and celebrity disna excuse you from acting like a cunt.

And he's acted like a cunt for his whole adult life.

He is the only one responsible for the state he's in.

He deserves it.

A thick uneducated cunt, who had the potential to be world class footballer, instead he chose an easy option, and play drunk for 3 years at Rangers . Fuck off and die you boring Geordie hun prick

Agreed on all points relayed above.

The boy is fucking vermin, and to show any symapthy towards the fucktard is futile.

If you pop over to Rangers Media, they have already began talking about doing something for Gazza.

Fuds.

:rolleyes:

Pity they hadn't thought about doing something for the club they supported around this time last year.

May have prevented them biting the dust.

Fucking retards.

• Upvote 1

Gazza has zero redeeming qualities and his death would be a blessing, for him particularly.

His mental illness is deep, off the planet deep and irrecoverable. There is no way back for him as he lacks all the tools required to get back, namely integrity, strength and intelligence.

When he beat his wife, that was the day he died. That was the culmination of all the lies that he had been living and a manifestation of his deep-rooted insecurities. When the incredibly thick get venerated so, so that their lack of intelligence is not only disregarded but celebrated, you know that the world has turned upside down. His world was so detached from any reasonable reality that there was always going to be a big fall coming.

Life is wonderful. It's amazing how consistently the truth prevails. He doesn't deserve to participate in life, having been a cunt to others and having lived a life in incredibly arrogant denial. Not a waste of space though. A great example to others as to the importance of self-discipline, one of the four tenets being dedication to the truth.

One of the best three footballers ever to have played in the SPL. Laudrup's first season was the best individual season I ever saw. Larrson the other, obviously. But talent at any craft is irrelevant compared to the requirement to be decent to oneself. Fuck off Gascoigne. You fucking tink cunt.

Agreed. Laudrup & Larsson in particular acted like professionals on and off the field and that's the difference

Yes Gazza's an uneducated, ignorant tink but I fail to understand the unsympathetic vitriol directed towards him on this thread. The guys fuckin sick and unless things turn around quickly he's on his way out. How the fuck could you derive any joy out of that?

I'll tell you what i remember about Gascoigne in Scotland. The hat trick he scored against us in 1996. Fuckin genius. Google it on youtube, you young guys. As a footballer he was a genius. As a person he's been a disaster...and i don't think he was ever emotionally equipped to deal with what he was dealt in life. So why condemn him? He's mentally fucking ill FFS and it's been that way for a very long time... before he came to play SPL.

I repeat. How the fuck can anyone get any pleasure out of his current predicament. Says something about you as an individual, I'd wager.

• Downvote 5

You know what I mind most about him? The day he spent elbowing Aberdeen players in the face, fouling etc, and nothing was done about it.

So you sit there chugging one of to a "genius" hat trick against Aberdeen.

Personally I couldn't give a fk what happens to him and think Neil Simpson would have destroyed the cocky cunt on the day you refer to. I'd have enjoyed that more than his hat trick.

• Upvote 4

Yes Gazza's an uneducated, ignorant tink but I fail to understand the unsympathetic vitriol directed towards him on this thread. The guys fuckin sick and unless things turn around quickly he's on his way out. How the fuck could you derive any joy out of that?

I'll tell you what i remember about Gascoigne in Scotland. The hat trick he scored against us in 1996. Fuckin genius. Google it on youtube, you young guys. As a footballer he was a genius. As a person he's been a disaster...and i don't think he was ever emotionally equipped to deal with what he was dealt in life. So why condemn him? He's mentally fucking ill FFS and it's been that way for a very long time... before he came to play SPL.

I repeat. How the fuck can anyone get any pleasure out of his current predicament. Says something about you as an individual, I'd wager.

I don't think anyone has said they'd take any pleasure out of his death, have they? It would be met with a shrug of the shoulders from me personally.

Wouldn't wish him any harm but won't be giving much of a fuck when he does peg it tbh.

Same as when Jade Goody, Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson all kicked the bucket.