Scott Wright

Guest the shepherd

I'd forgot all about him.. He's marginally better than Gallagher though.

The ball he played through to Lewis Ferguson in Rovaniemi was class.

He badly needs to be put on a crash diet of what Paul Mason, Britain's former fattest man, used to have to beef up a bit though.

• 11 months later...

Cannot say I am bothered at all

A lot of hype  about the lad but he has never really set the world on fire

Looks decent against the likes of Hamilton  St Mirren, almost invisible against other teams

Best we know now that he wants to move on. We need to move on and not fester about

Surprised him or his agent think he could cut it down south he is not that good however  good luck  to him

I know there's no loyalty in football but this is pretty poor from the guy considering he's been injured for about 90% of the last 18 months and we've been paying him that full time. Hits a wee bit of form and wants away.

Would have liked him to stay cause he was starting to look like a player but we have lost far better players recently and plodded along fine. We'll likely be no worse.

36 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I know there's no loyalty in football but this is pretty poor from the guy considering he's been injured for about 90% of the last 18 months and we've been paying him that full time. Hits a wee bit of form and wants away.

Would have liked him to stay cause he was starting to look like a player but we have lost far better players recently and plodded along fine. We'll likely be no worse.

Well summed up min 

4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Gay scene in Aberdeen not good enough for him? Or is it a nasty break up he’s running from?

Maybe Hedges knocked him back & said he’s not gay? 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Still say he’s leaving for reasons other than football.

Uphill gardening advances knocked back left him with little choice is my guess

^^^ repressed homosexual

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Dearie me. A new low 

Assuming someone is gay is not a new low. 
Hiding it in this day & age is ?

fair chance there’s a few in the team/squad, I just think he’s one of them. What’s wrong with that? Are you so homophobic you feel the need to be mock offended by my assumptions?

Gay or not he’s still a wee cunt. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Assuming someone is gay is not a new low. 
Hiding it in this day & age is ?

fair chance there’s a few in the team/squad, I just think he’s one of them. What’s wrong with that? Are you so homophobic you feel the need to be mock offended by my assumptions?

Gay or not he’s still a wee cunt. 

You seem to be on a tirade though. 

GMS and Scott Wright across numerous threads. 

What next? Brophy didn't sign because he's got a boyfriend in Paisley? 

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You seem to be on a tirade though. 

GMS and Scott Wright across numerous threads. 

What next? Brophy didn't sign because he's got a boyfriend in Paisley? 

Hardly a tirade. Couldn’t give a shite we didn’t sign GMS, he was good for six months.

Same regarding Wright but he’s been a snake to the club & I genuinely think there’s personal reasons that he wants away from either team mates or someone else in Aberdeen 

Now you bring Brophy into it for no reason. Why would we have been the slightest bit interested in signing him if money is as tight as we think?

You are exaggerating on things me thinks

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Hardly a tirade. Couldn’t give a shite we didn’t sign GMS, he was good for six months.

Same regarding Wright but he’s been a snake to the club & I genuinely think there’s personal reasons that he wants away from either team mates or someone else in Aberdeen 

Now you bring Brophy into it for no reason. Why would we have been the slightest bit interested in signing him if money is as tight as we think?

You are exaggerating on things me thinks

You're aff your heid min

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

GMS's mouth and jaws are the giveaways. It might not have been designed to suck cock but years of practise has ingrained the characteristics nonetheless. 

He’s certainly got the victim/submissive look about him. A manly gays dream bitch

can see WHS developing a real attraction to him already