Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You're a trier, I'll give you that.  You do make me laugh.

Now man up (I know you've been up many men and vice versa) and tell that coffee/shite breathed mingin' cunt he's bowfin'.  Clear the air so to speak.

I don't know that anything would clear the air aside from nuclear intervention 

We nicknamed a lad The Halitosis Kid, tried to dull the seriousness of the situation by tagging it with a Wild West moniker. 

When seen from a small distance it was common for such phrases in a deep southern drawl "hide the women n children, the gawd damned Halitosis Kid is back in town" 

When someone did eventually tell him, he started crying. What a poof. 

• Haha 4
13 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

We nicknamed a lad The Halitosis Kid, tried to dull the seriousness of the situation by tagging it with a Wild West moniker. 

When seen from a small distance it was common for such phrases in a deep southern drawl "hide the women n children, the gawd damned Halitosis Kid is back in town" 

This in a work place?

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Did he get the problem sorted afterwards or keep the deathbreath in spite of all of you

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Did he get the problem sorted afterwards or keep the deathbreath in spite of all of you

Did he fuck. 

Hes had a 30 plus year successful career with BP though so wanker organisations like that clearly don't mind. 

Their breath all reeks of the bosses arsehole anyways, easier to fly under the radar. 

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Did he fuck. 

Hes had a 30 plus year successful career with BP though so wanker organisations like that clearly don't mind. 

Their breath all reeks of the bosses arsehole anyways, easier to fly under the radar. 

Seem to be a reoccurring problem with deathbreath bastards, they don’t care that they stink. 

BP not offer private healthcare that includes dental work so could’ve sorted his breath

6 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Seem to be a reoccurring problem with deathbreath bastards, they don’t care that they stink. 

BP not offer private healthcare that includes dental work so could’ve sorted his breath

He got a bird that was several levels above his weightclass aswell. 

The things birds will do for a 5 bed house and a new Audi A1 every 3 years. 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Did he fuck. 

Send me his details. 

I'll let the last paragraph slide.