Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

No, but Mrs FFS recently bought an "Instant Pot due Crisp with Ultimate lid" (fucking hell that's sad) and absolutely loves it.

It's Meh from me and prefer the conveniental oven.

Aye I’m not sure it’s worth the £250. 

Seems a lot when you have a perfectly good oven.

Supposed to be quicker, more economical & healthier though (less fat). 

5 hours ago, The Boofon said:

It's right above your head at lunchtime.

No it isn't. I can see it through my window from the couch as we speak. Wouldn't be able to do that if it was right above us. It might be high in the sky but it's still due south.  Can't believe you're arguing the point. Actually, i can.

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

No it isn't. I can see it through my window from the couch as we speak. Wouldn't be able to do that if it was right above us. It might be high in the sky but it's still due south.  Can't believe you're arguing the point. Actually, i can.

satire
/ˈsatʌɪə/

the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticise people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Anyway do you not live on the 34th floor of a high rise apartment? Sun at a much different angle from your window. 

You were better as Bricktop. 

• Dildo 1
22 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

My last pair of trainers got slated on here so lets see the thoughts on these "bad boys". Thought I'd go back to the Sambas but something different from my usual blue suede (Loved Elvis) ones.:itch-chin:spacer.png

Nothing wrong with them Wiggo.Seen far far worse posted on here.

1 hour ago, chief_wiggum said:

My last pair of trainers got slated on here so lets see the thoughts on these "bad boys". Thought I'd go back to the Sambas but something different from my usual blue suede (Loved Elvis) ones.:itch-chin:spacer.png

I think the responses below have given you all the info you need to know, wiggo...😬

2 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

It wasn’t you had the orange trainers was it? They got absolutely destroyed when they got posted up.

21 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Nah, this was the ones, still smart and a change from my usual Gazelles and Sambas. Think cause the sole looked a bit Converse looking they got a slagging :laughing: Comfy as fuck though.

spacer.png

Think it was maybe @daytripping

Paid like £200 or something and the best comment was something along the lines of £190 to deliver those what did you get to deliver them a chauffeur.

16 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

They’re decent. The height of the sole makes them look a little zx750 esque.